|| THIRTEEN ||

It had been quite awkward between him and Yoongi after what happened in the shooting for the carnival commercial.

The ride back to their dorm was eerily silent and they couldn't even look at each other's eyes. Good thing when they arrived, Namjoon went to them and happily talked about his new future Hollywood adventures. The three of them talked happily about it, joking around and congratulating Namjoon, until the awkwardness of what happened faded.

Yoongi though, being the international jerk he was, decided to tease Jimin about what happened. His hyung kept on bragging to the other members how Jimin apparently enjoyed kissing him.

Poor Jimin would just glare at his hyung.

It even got to a point that the seven of them were discussing the possibilities of Yoongi and Jimin making out on cam. Yoongi was laughing at the idea and even agreed to support it. And of course Jimin, well, he just did what he usually did, which was to turn into as red as a tomato and scowl at everyone.

So the conclusion? Jimin got teased even more.

But if he was to be honest, he'd rather have this situation than be forever awkward with Yoongi.

Jimin shook his head, shaking the thoughts away. He was hungry and in need of food right now, and thinking about those things that took place was just not helping.

He was currently spending his afternoon today in their dorm, doing whatever he wished to since it was his free time. The only ones who had a schedule today was Namjoon and Kookie.

However, when he walked passed by their living area to head to their kitchen, he saw Hoseok having a 'Yoonmin' marathon again. Which was quite disturbing, honestly. His hyung had been watching those DVDs of their shows, which had Yoonmin moments in it that themselves compiled, since ten in the morning.

He had even insisted eating lunch on the couch no matter how Jin reprimanded him because he just couldn't take his eyes from the screen.

Hoseok squeeled as Yoongi stared at Jimin on the TV.

Shit, his hyung must have already gone insane.

And maybe Jimin too.

Because when he looked at the screen, he found that he couldn't take his eyes away too.

The younger boy's face slowly frowned, having observed something as the video on the screen went on.

In all of it, Jimin was being flustered and blushing as heck. Ugh, he looked like a highschool girl who's having some silly crush. Jimin was definitely not like that! He was not a cinnamon roll even though everybody called him that. Park Jimin was manly and a gentleman!

Staring at the screen of their TV, Jimin scowled heartily. No matter how he told himself that he was manly, he always still ended up blushing like a silly highschool girl. He sighed.

But really, it was all Yoongi's fault. He always embarrassed Jimin in front of the cam by kissing him and by doing all that little stuffs that made Jimin's inside feel like there were tiny butterflies inside it. Aish, not just that. His hyung also kept teasing him and now Jimin did not only keep on blushing in front of the cam, but in front of the other Bangtan members as well.

Jimin looked like a cinnamon roll because of Min Yoongi!!!

Hyung, this is all your fault!

With another sigh, Jimin went on his way and headed to the kitchen once again, thoughts still focused to his utter hatred (or not really) on his hyung.

Jimin wanted to do something. There's this feeling that kept nagging inside him, he just couldn't point out what it was. He really-

"Hyung!" Taehyung called when Jimin entered the kitchen. His co-95 liner was currently making a sandwich using... Wait, are those lettuce and peanut butter?!