|| SIX ||

Jimin ran his hand through his hair and smiled at the mirror. He looked so hot, he thought. He experimented different poses and was very satisfied to know that he looked so attractive in his outfit and make up. With one last vain pose, he walked away from the mirror and went to Namjoon.

"Hyung, after this, will we get back to resting or...?"

Namjoon sighed sadly. "The managers decided that we should start promoting our album after this since we already appeared on TV again. We will start promoting here, actually."

Jimin nodded and stared at his sad and tired hyung. Namjoon was always doing his best, but sometimes things would just get too much even for their intelligent leader. Sometimes his hyung needed to smile, too.

Jimin pinched Namjoon's cheeks lightly and did a funny aegyo in front of his hyung. He scrunched his face up, placed his hands above his head to form bunny ears, and wiggled his butt. Namjoon first raised his eyebrow at Jimin's questionable act, then he slowly smiled. Soon, he was already clutching his stomach while laughing loudly.

Bunny Jimin bowed at Namjoon and the older boy, barely containing his laughs, petted Jimin. Jimin flashed another bunny smile and-

"Ahem, am I interrupting something in here?" That was Yoongi's voice from behind Jimin.

Jimin jumped, startled by Yoongi's cold tone. He spun around and was immediately greeted by a sarcastic-looking Yoongi. "H-hyung..."

Namjoon laughed from behind the two. "Jiminie here just suddenly transformed into a bunny. That was pretty cute, Min." Namjoon chuckled and ruffled Jimin's hair before leaving. Jimin noticed that Yoongi was staring at Namjoon's hand as it ruffled his hair.

When Namjoon left, an awkward silence fell upon them. Yoongi was staring at Jimin with a blank expression, lips formed into a tight line. Yoongi blinked once...twice...

Jimin gulped. He didn't know why he's nervous and what his hyung was up to but he oddly felt that Yoongi was unimpressed...with something. "Err...hyung..."

Before Jimin could continue what he was about to say, Yoongi snorted and rolled his eyes. It was not the usual swag and cool type. His expression was too disapproving and...cold. Suddenly, Jimin felt a strong urge to explain himself even though he knew there's really no need to do that. "Umm... I was just making Namjoon-hyung smile because I noticed he seemed sad and tired-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Jimin was interrupted by a mumbling Yoongi who was glaring at the floor. "You easily noticed Namjoon was tired but you didn't even notice the fucking obvious change of my..."

His voice was a too quiet and a bit muffled, so Jimin struggled to hear his words. "Umm, sorry hyung? What did you say?"

Yoongi once again rolled his eyes. "Nothing," he said, much louder this time. His voice was so cold that Jimin internally winced at hearing it. "Just go shake your dumb ass in front of Namjoon."

And with that, he walked away.

While Jimin was staring at Yoongi's retreating back with a confused and shocked expression, he finally realized what he apparently 'failed' to notice.

Yoongi changed his hair color.

***** |J <3 Y| *****

"Bangtan Sonyeondan!" Heechul announced. The members who were seated based on their age waved at the camera.

They performed their usual Bangtan greeting led by Rapmon and flashed big smiles. Jimin, on the other hand, was trying hard to present a genuine smile even though deep inside he was quite sad and disturbed. Up until now, his hyung was still not talking to him. Yoongi had been ignoring him the whole time in the pre-shooting preparations and was still ignoring him when they were already positioned on their seats in front of the cam. Jimin tried to joke around but his hyung wasn't relenting. He was very cold towards Jimin and the boy just couldn't take it.