|| THIRTY SIX ||

The following morning, they set out to go to the London Eye.

Taehyung kept jumping up and down the whole ride at the huge ferris wheel, especially when he saw the Big Ben.

"Wow! I wish we have a Big Ben in Korea!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Jin chuckled. "Whoa, that's quite a hard request, Kookie. Do you think you can give Tae a Big Ben?"

Jungkook blinked. "It's Tete. Give him an ugly lizard and he'll be just as happy."

"Don't you think that's a bit too judgmental for the lizards?" Namjoon complained, striving to defend the dignity of the lizards.

Taehyung raised his hand and spoke up. "I don't really think lizards are ugly. They look weird though. Right, Yoongi-hyung?"

Yoongi, who was busy observing his surroundings, turned to Taehyung. "I don't care. They all look the same to me."

And with that, Yoongi ignored them all and chose to just take pictures. It was a good opportunity, especially how Jimin's eyes twinkle with awe as he looked at the view. The younger boy's hands were splayed on the glass window and his face were just inches apart from it.

Yoongi took a picture.

"Whoa, the view up here is daebak," Yoongi heard Jimin whispering to himself as he approached.

The older boy stood next to Jimin and glanced sideways at him briefly.

"Yeah, very cool. We don't have structures like these in Korea," Yoongi spoke up.

Jimin turned to him with a smile and nodded. Then he returned to looking outside the glass window.

Just how Yoongi wished that he could've took picture of that smile.

Jimin sighed and stared at the view with awe. "This is a perfect place to propose, don't you think?"

"Mhmm," Yoongi replied, then he smirked. "Are you possibly giving me hints on where I should propose to you?"

Jimin glared at him. "Shut up, hyung."

"Just half kidding..."

"Half kidding?"

"I don't know... Maybe you didn't mean to give me hints but...I think you really want me to propose to you," Yoongi said with a chuckle as Jimin scowled at him with disgust.

The younger boy looked away as a his face, ears and neck turned bright red.. "Aish, shut up hyung!"

Yoongi subtly smiled and sighed happily. He snaked his hand around Jimin's waist.

Jimin visibly blushed and he froze.

They were silent for awhile, both boys gazing at the amazing view of London.

"But really, the view here is so beautiful," Yoongi spoke up.

"Mmmm..."

"You know what else is beautiful?"

Jimin glanced at Yoongi, face flushing harder. "What?"