Chapter 6

Merida's POV

I wasn't that happy the next day of school. First I had to be scolded by mom for trying to bring a bow to school, and some idiot about to drive pass me. That darn critter isn't watching where he's going so, I tried to teach him a lesson.

But I wasn't able to. He caught me by the eye, his deep blue eyes are like a magnet that attracted my own. While looking at his eyes, it showed sadness. I brush it aside and memorized his features. His hair was the same as Elsa's. I then remembered our meeting place. I waved him goodbye instead and said, "Nevermind about it." I ran along the hallway towards our lockers, dodging people. There she is, curled up into a ball at the corner with a brown haired guy beside him.

"Hiccup?" he did turn around until my jaw fell. I kneel down beside him and heard a few whimpers coming from my best friend. (Even though we became friends for just a few days)

"Els. Elsie, I'm here." I whispered. She took a peek and suddely hug me, crying on my shoulders. I don't understand what's happening. She's suddenly bursting to tears without telling me what happened.

"Merida? You know her?" Hiccup asked so sudden that I finally remembered he was there. I instead replied with a, "Of course I know her. She's my best friend." He stared at us dumbfounded of everything that's happening.

"Els, what happened?" I asked.

"It's nothing." she said while wiping her nose on a handkerchief. I really wanted to know. I am so worried for her. So, because of my curiousity, I kept insisting her to tell me. She suddenly burst, "My sister is dying!"

Hearing those words from her made me pity her more. I didn't asked her once more and just let her cry. I know she only needs this. But after a couple of minutes, her breathing became steady. She is asleep.

"She's asleep," I said to Hiccup. He offered to carry her and we brought her to the infirmary then, layed her on a bed. I notice Hiccup's different perspective with her. It wasn't in a friendly matter, it had admiration to it. I can see in him that he likes her.

He smiled so small anyone can ever see it -- though I did. The nurse came and said, "The bell will ring any minute. I suggest both of you to go to your class."

"Oh, no, I'm staying until she wakes up." I said and look at Hiccup. I nodded as a sign and he stood up, went towards the door, and left.

"Okay, your choice hun. If ever she wakes up, call me and I'll let you both out with a slip so teachers would excuse you."

I nodded with a smile and looked at Elsa. I heard the bell rang but I just ignored it. Though because of it, Elsa woke up. She sat up on her bed and look around.

"Merida, what am I doing here?"

"You fell asleep after you cried so hard. What happened with your sister?" I replied.
She looked a bit confused and asked, "How'd you know about that?"

"You suddenly burst it out while crying."

"Oh. I'm like that when I cry. Nevermind about it." she said and look away. The nurse came back to us, with two slips and handed them to us. We left and head to our class.

•~•~•

S

orry it may be short. Next chapter is tomorrow (if I have the time and wifi.) If not, it will be the next day - which for mine is Monday. Stay tuned and enjoy this story. And thanks for 1k+ reads. I LOVE YOU GUYS! I just left for a few weeks and you got me shocked about it!

So comment down some of your thoughts about this book at some chapters and feel free to ask me in a message or on my board.

Also I want to break my promise to myself and publish the 1st chapter of my book. Yep, I can't trust myself though... people trust me a lot - why am I like this?

So, anyways I'll post a message when I publish it already.

I guess that's all. Bye.