Personal update

Hello out there to all my peeps!

That is if I still have peeps...

I know, i know, i have gone MIA on the whole being a writer world. Honestly, I never thought my life would end up like it has, but in a way i don't think I would change it. And because of some of the factors in my life, I've been thinking about this story a lot lately and deciding if i was going to finish it, or just delete my account in general, but for the sake of all you guys that have supported me for so long, i have came to the conclusion that i am going to finish it.

Austin Mahone was a huge impact in my life. He helped me get through some of my darkest days. He even helped me meet a lot of great friends! Like I said in the beginning of this book, Austin is still Austin, but this book is fictional, therefore a lot of things that are about to happen aren't necessarily things you guys will love. Be patient though because it will get better.

Today is my best friends birthday. It also marks 6 months since she left this cruel world. As we lit up balloons and sent prayers to her this afternoon, i made a vow to start working on my life in ways to make her proud. She was a fan of my writing. So this book is to you my love. Whether you know it or not, i'm being me because of you. I love you.

You'll be reading more from me soon this time, i promise. That is if there are still people out there reading my works. If you are one of those people, thank you. Honestly.

xoxo- k.l.