Chapter Five

*Two weeks later*

"Mummy?" James asks, coming into the office.

"Yeah, babe?" I ask, smiling. He brings out something from behind his back.

"Can you put this on?" He asks, smiling innocently.

"Why?"

"Because I want to see you in it." He gave me the same cheeky smile Louis used to give me and gave me the same puppy dog face Louis used to make when he wanted me to do something. You know, the irresistible one. 

I smile and roll my eyes at him, taking the clothes out of his hands and changing into the outfit. 

It was a fairly short dress, black from the waist down and lacy and white at the top but not lacy enough to be see-through. Then there were black high-heels which I groaned as I put them on. There was a knock at the door and it's Francesca in Harry's arms.

"You look so pretty, mummy!" Francesca gasped.

"Thanks, Frankie." I reply.

"Blue's right, Eli, you look gorgeous." Harry tells me, coming over and kissing my cheek in a brotherly fashion.

"Mummy, will you do your hair? Please!" Francesca begs and I smile fondly at her.

"Okay then, hon." I say, brushing through my hair so it falls in a silky curtain around my face. After having the triplets, I stopped dying my hair so now it's back to its natural light brown colour. I tie my hair in a long fishtail braid going down my right shoulder, tying it off with a black and white stripy bow.

"Make-up too!" She demands and Harry looks at her fondly before switching her onto his other hip. I start applying make-up but look at Harry through the mirror.

"You should become a dad, Haz. You'd be awesome." I tell him honestly and he smiles, kissing Francesca's forehead.

"Blue's the only girl I need in my life." He tells me and Francesca pulls on Harry's now long, curlyish hair.

"My Hazza Bear." Francesca says protectively. "I think you need curls." She pouts and Harry laughs.

"Come on, Blue. It's getting late so we better get you to bed." Harry tells her, putting her on the floor and grabbing her hand.

"Will you plait my hair, Uncle Haz?" I hear her ask.

"I'll have a go." Harry tells her uncertainly. Luke, Niall, Liam and James come running in laughing and giggling.

"What have you done?" I ask, folding my arms.

"Wow, you look beautiful, sis." Liam tells me, coming over and kissing my cheek.

"Cheers but I'm now changing out of this and into my pyjamas."

"No your not!" Luke shouted, running over and flinging himself at me. "Not yet!"

"Why not?"

"Please mummy? Just trust us?" Luke asks and, at the same time, James and Luke pull the puppy dog face. Niall punches the air in mini celebration and I roll my eyes before looking down at my children.

"Fine. I'll wait until Uncle Li and Uncle Ni tell me too. But you better get to bed, it's late guys." The boys pouted but they turned into giggles as Niall and Liam swept them up in their arms and ran with them into the boys room.

I rolled my eyes but smiled. What would I do without my brothers? 

I went downstairs and turned the TV onto the music channel. The boy's latest single 'History' was playing. I have to admit, even though I am practically a sister to all the boys and Niall's actual blood twin, I am a Directioner and I did cry a little when I first saw the music video.

I sing along quietly and then my favourite part of the song comes on - Louis's solo. I never sing along to any of his solo's, finding comfort in hearing his angelic singing voice.

"Do you miss him?" Harry asks, sitting next to me on the sofa. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah."

"Do you still love him?" Liam asks, sitting on my other side and I put my legs up on his lap.

"Yeah."

"Do you want to get back together with him?" Niall asks, sitting on my stomach. I poke his stomach but he doesn't react.

"Yeah."

"Do you forgive him?" Harry asks again.

"Yeah."

"Then come with us!" Niall shouts, jumping up and grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the room, out of my house and shoves me into a car which is waiting at the end of my drive.

"Have fun!" Harry and Liam shout gleefully. I laugh at them and turn around in my seat, looking at the driver.

"Hey, Paul, don't suppose you could tell me what's going on, could you?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Sorry Liz."

"Didn't think so." I sigh and he chuckles. "How long?"

"Only half an hour." He tells me and I groan, leaning back in my seat.

"We're here!" Paul announces and I whoop, jumping out of my seat and out of the car, not letting him stop me.

I run out of it and am shocked by what I see there.

"JST?" I ask the boy in the wheelchair.

"Hey Muff." He says, smiling weakly.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, going forwards.

"I'm doing a favour to someone." He replies and puts his arms out for a hug. "C'mon, I know you missed me." I flung myself into his arms and he groaned in pain and I remembered the wheelchair.

"Sorry." I apologise with a nervous smile, letting go and hugging him more lightly.

"No problemo, Muff." JST assures me. "But can you wheel me while we talk?" I nod and let go, going around to the back of the wheelchair and pushing him further into the park.