I find myself looking up at the ceiling , and stop paying attention on what's going around , who's doing what , who's saying this . Because I started to thrash against the nurses , trying to breath  and try not to faint at the pain .

My lungs start burning as I'm incapable of getting oxygen in my own body . I don't have control of my own body .

Even at the feeling of the burn in my lungs and the pain and in my lower stomach , I struggle to not look weak , because everything was going to be okay , I had come to terms with that .

I was going to be okay .

And with that lost thought , I stopped struggling against the nurses , and let go of Eduardo's hand .

And simply let my eyes closed .

I woke up at some point , but was unable to open my eyes , as a matter of fact I couldn't move , but I could hear as I heard male voices and I struggled to listen .To call for help.

"Unexpected ? Nah it was set - up " Adams voice was what I heard.

"Motherfuckers ! How ?!", Eduardo roared .

" Its complicated shit , but you see how we just found out tha-", Adam started to say.

But I didn't get to hear what Adam was going to say next as I was again succumbed to blackness , the next time I woke up , I only heard one voice.

"But we loved , with a love that was more than love , I and m- Fuck this shit ! this doesn't even fucken work. Bet they said this shit so I could shut the fuck up!", Eduardo cursed and then I heard like a book hitting the floor.

"Okay , you listen here Colors , this shit that your pulling off isn't sitting well with me , you need to get your shit together and wake up !", He orders me but then after awhile I hear him deeply sigh.

"I - I'm sorry, you - ", Eduardo explains .

That's the last thing I hear as I start to fall back into unconscious.

'Beep'

'Beep'

'Beep'

' What is that ?' I thought , slowly opening my
eyes.

"Violet are you up ?", a females voice was what I heard and I paused ; getting a sense of dejavu .

"Violet ?", Denise repeats , and grabs my arm tentatively , I turn my towards her and she offers me a cup of water .

Taking a deep breath , I'm momentarily scared that my arm won't respond like last time but it does and I greedily drink the water .

"Oh Violet , I was scared you would never wake up ", Denise says crying .

I stop drinking and lower the cup to look at her.

And I can't help but think I have has this conversation before . I don't have time to dwell on it as the door slams open and Eduardo , Pete , Todd and Adam walk in .

"Would you mind being gentle with the door , she just woke up !", Denise scolds them but they ignore her , watching Eduardo walking up to me.

"How do you feel ?", he asks me , looking into my eyes .

"Confused.", I respond and he backs off a bit dumbfounded by my answer.

"I know I-", he says nodding his head but I interrupt him

"Who did this and why ?", I ask him and can't help but wince a little as I feel pain when I move.

"They were Feds , it seemed that one of their daughters were with girls from the other night, so they came for them but they saw us and attacked for having one of their daughters.", Eduardo explained to me , his eyes narrowing when he sees my wince.

"Well I want mine ", I say quickly .

"I'm working on it with A-", he says gesturing at Adam but I stop him in mid sentence .

"I want to be in charge.", I say , getting frustrated with him.

"Fuck that you will not have nothing to do with it.", he spits out , glaring at me.

"I had everything to do with it! I want my revenge ! ". I say glaring at him.

"The fuck you are- look at you, you can barely even form a sentence without wincing ! No ,you are not !", he says shaking his head .

"We can think of a plan on how to do it - while I recover - come on - they have nothing on me in their files - they won't know what's coming!", I try to convince him.

"She does have a point . Also they don't it was her who did the killings - so why not , it will be an unexpected person .", Adam says to my defense .

"I want my revenge . I need it .", I say softly at him .

He looks down at me , and then it seems he thinks of something before nodding his head to my amazement .

"Well then , let's go get your revenge.", he says smirking his eyes smiling down mischievously at me . And I can't help it but be excited at to what he's thinking of doing .

"Really ?" I ask him surprised.

"Whatever it takes- I'll give you ,your revenge ", he says .

His darkness whispering down at me , and I couldn't help it .

But respond back .

Short ,  I know , but I PROMISE you the next one will be longer !

Did you see what I did back there? 😉
Who remembers the scene ? Just like the begining its a whole new world .

Violet in the picture above !

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE !

Lovies , Liz