Thirty Eight.

Songs for this chapter are:

*Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't) // All Time Low

*She Wants To Be Me // Busted

*Out Of My Limit // 5SOS

*

(WARNING: SMUT)

Sam plonked back down next to me and placed his phone onto the table. Louis was in the same position still, leant forward and watching me.

"So my friend with the tow truck said he's 20 minutes away." I nodded and pushed the three glasses in front of me to one side. "Look Sam, you've been so good to me and I don't deserve your kindness." He scoffed, "Of course you do, anyone would have done the same thing."

"No listen, you've been too good and I appreciate it but I haven't been completely honest with you."

"Harry..." Louis' voice interrupted me and it was a stern warning. If I didn't say it now, he never would since he likes to run away from his problems. I looked over to him and his eyes were getting darker and I couldn't tell anymore if he was angry or turned on, it all blended into one. "I think the day that we first met was under false pretenses. You see, the night before Louis slept in my bed and had his mouth around my dick." No-one said anything and I stood up, walking away from them. I carried my three empty glasses up to the bar and placed them on the counter before turning around and witnessing my destruction.

Louis and Sam were stood up, arguing but not a lot happened as Sam marched straight out the door. I didn't hang around to see what Louis' next move was and made a beeline for the men's room. As I was washing my hands the door opened behind me and Louis' eyes met mine in the mirror. I stood up and shook my hands a little as he just stayed still and watched me. "Are you happy now Harry? I'm all yours."

In all honesty, I wasn't happy. What just happened felt horrible and somehow made all my pain worse. I felt guilty and it bothered me that I had sunk so low.

He walked towards me but didn't say anything as he started to slowly and gently plant kisses down my neck. Our eyes never broke contact in the mirror as he placed kiss after kiss. I didn't know how to respond and decided to carry on the conversation like nothing was happening. "I shouldn't have done that. I feel terrible. He was so lovely to me." Louis started to suck on one spot and I whimpered and watched as he shut his eyes.

"That was naughty Harry." His voice was low and he spun me around to face him. He moved in to kiss me and I felt him fiddle with my belt as he did so, unhooking it and then unzipping my trousers. For some reason I didn't break away from the kiss but I did brush his hands away. "Someone could walk in." But this thought didn't stop him. He pulled my trousers down and knelt down on the floor, slowly pumping me with his hand and trying to make me harder than I already was.

His mouth wrapped round me and it felt even better than the first time he did it a few weeks ago which caused my head to roll back in pleasure. My hands tangled in his hair, pulling at it slightly but allowing me to feel all his movements. He stopped sucking and started to run his tongue up and down my length while using his hand to pump as well. I moaned and he gripped me slightly tighter, pumping faster. He put his mouth back round me and the sudden wetness of it shoved me over the edge. I moaned his name as I came and just like before he swallowed everything, and continued to move his head back and forth till I had ridden out my orgasm.

When he was sure I was done he stood up and winked at me. "I want to hear you say my name more while I taste you." I smiled at him breathlessly and tucked myself back in, buckling my belt back up. "I'm all yours now, please move in with me." His eyes instantly went from lustful and dark to puppy dog eyes.

"No, you just broke that poor man's heart. You have so much fixing and mending to do before we can become anything again." He kissed me softly on the lips and took a step back. "At least let me down before I give you a blowy in the men's loos Haz, you've hardened in your old age." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes at him and let him take my hand so he could drag me out the toilets and to my broken car.