Thirty One.

Songs for this chapter are: 

*Haunted // Taylor Swift

*Last Kiss // Taylor Swift

*

Isobel left to spend the day with Jed, and I sighed a huge sigh of relief. I wasn't happy about her relationship with him, but since she was allowing me to see Louis I had to compromise. 

As soon as the front door shut I felt a weight lift from my shoulders and I gently sprinted along the corridor to my own room. I flung the door open to reveal Louis who was propped up on pillows and scrolling through his phone. He looked at me out of the corner of his eye and put the phone face down on the bed before rolling over on to his side. He rested his elbow on the mattress for support with his head in the palm of his hand as he watched me. "Well hello Styles, care to join me?" He smirked at me and started to teasingly stroke my side of the bed. I rolled my eyes playfully back at him and bounced over, sliding up to him on my knees 

"Okay, so I have some good news." He didn't react as I jumped slowly up and down, causing the bed to shift and his body to rock. I ignored his lack of excitement and continued anyway. "Isobel agreed that she would like to get to know you!" His eyes popped out of his head and he sprang up off the mattress, unsure of what to say. His mouth started to move but no words came out and I grinned at him. He stopped trying to do anything and took a deep breath. 

"Really?" 

"She's not happy about it, I won't lie to you, but she is going to do it." 

"I....I don't know what to say. Haz I'm scared." And his voice persuaded me that he was so scared. It was quiet, something Louis could never be and he turned to look away from me as he admitted it. I shifted from kneeling on the mattress to sitting with my legs crossed, facing him. "I promise you, you don't need to be scared. She is so much like you that you can't not get on. You'll bond quickly and she'll forget why she was ever mad at you." 

"But what if we don't click? What if she can never forgive me?" 

"What if something actually good happens?" He stopped picking at the duvet and turned to look at me again. "I fucking love you Styles." Everything happened so quickly as he threw his arms around me and pulled me down on top of him. Our lips met and we lay making out before I pulled away first, asking: "So what are the plans for today?" 

"Whatever you want to do baby." I sat up, still straddling his torso, and thought about it. "You know, I've never seen your house. I want to see inside your world." He propped himself up on his elbows as my hands stroked down his chest. "You want to come to my house?" I nodded. "We can do that any day, don't you want to do something fun?" 

"No, unless you're hiding something from me. Like another boyfriend and baby." I smirked at him and he chuckled. "Of course not, I guess that's the plan for today then."