thirty four

[justin]

To Kendall: Hey Ken, party at mine tonight for Marie. I'm finally gonna ask her.

"Justin!" Marie yelled rushing down the stairs in her thong and bra, oh shit calm down Justin. Calm the fuck down.

I examined her body, licking my lips  then heard Stanley bark at me besides her. Well damn bro, did he actually know what I was thinking or..

I met with her eyes, I gotta stay staring into her eyes before she expects I'm doing what I really want to do.

"What's up princess?" I asked with an innocent smile, I had all fucking access right in front of me but when I stare it annoys Marie to the max.

She huffed holding up two really tempting bikinis because I'd arranged a pool/ chill party for tonight.

"What one should I wear?" That's all she wanted? She always asks me these things like I have a clue in girls fashion, I mean people think I'm weird with the things I wear so why'd she always want my opinion?

Besides the fact, I looked over them and nodded like I was actually thinking about it, Pft I don't think my head's somewhere else.

She'd look beautiful in a black rubbish bag.

I didn't even care what one she wore, I'd fuck her in both. Wait, nope that's the type of answer Marie would hit me and not talk to me for an hour over. That is my good friend Jerry talking, he can be a wild one.

I pointed towards the black one because it was the least revealing, yeah i know that's a shit reason to pick it but I get insecure too.

So many guys will see my girl in a bikini, and let me tell you my girl looks fucking flawless in whatever she wears so I know what these lads are thinking.

Because I think it too, so why wouldn't they?

Marie nodded with a small smile "you read my mind, I would've picked this one anyway" and ran back up stairs with Stanley trailing behind her.

She loves Stanley so much, I'm glad we bought him home with us to be honest because he's good for us. I low key love dogs but nobody actually knows that.

I sat on the sofa watching her disappear up those stairs, her ass looked so effortlessly good I want to cry.

My girl doesn't even squat, like ever.

I didn't move a muscle with the remote in my hand, what the fuck just happened? She just asked me for my opinion although it didn't actually matter?

You see what I've gotta deal with? When I think I've got Marie all figured out, I really don't. She is all types of confusing but I love her for that.

She keeps me on my toes and that's why I'm making her mine tonight in front of everybody, I gotta make this shit public so people don't just call her my best friend anymore.

Fuck Selena, I got my real deal by my side now and she's here to stay.

Just as I un paused my tv programme cops Marie called for me again. I literally groaned so hard. She did that on purpose, I don't know how she just did.