twenty four

[marie]

"It's me Perez, bet you all missed me!

So new news in...

Supermodel Marie Argent and Pop star, Justin Bieber have both been arrested in relation to a leaked cctv video that was recorded at a gig they attended last night. The leaked video was very PG, it seems Marie and Justin aren't just best friends, beliebers you've been lied to.

They both seem very in love as they share lots of passionate kisses,  occasional love bites and sexual tension was clear between the two!

But this is the most exciting part of the story, both famous faces were caught smoking different kinds of drugs which is illegal in France, mostly weed and drinking excessive amounts of alcohol. Just to top things off, Bieber decided to drink drive back to the hotel!

As we all know now, Justin isn't exactly new to the headlines of this kind of trouble *sighs*

But Marie? Now that's a shocker for us all. Bieber seems to be a bad influence on the beautiful goddess model but she seems so in love with her best friend.

Could this ruin her perfect modelling career? Will they soon be splitsville soon? Selena Gomez sure hopes so, she said recently in a interview that "they aren't good for each other" ouch..

Find out more on PerezNews.com! Bye bye for now"

-

I was pushed into the white, empty prison cell which had only a bed attached to the wall. I saw Justin walk into the opposite one, they couldn't boss him around like they did me. He wouldn't let them.

But I did, I let them because they scare me and had high authorities. I wanted to be in their good books, or at least not hated.

"Why can't I be in there with Marie?" Justin asked pointing towards my cell, watching me wrap my arms around my cold stomach because it's really chilly and I'm only in a damned crop top because they wouldn't exactly give me a second to change clothes.

"Because you can't Bieber, okay?" The British officer sighed, having enough with Justin talking.

Within only seconds of silence Justin popped back up "Don't you guys have heating?" Justin asked another question making the man groan and shake his head, I smiled slightly knowing this was one of Justin's methods of pissing somebody off.

"I mean, that is human rights. Heating is a human right" the man rolled his eyes and went back to doing his paperwork. "At least give her my hoodie!" Justin yelled out to the officer who huffed standing up and fumbling with the keys.

"Give me the damned thing" Justin slipped out of his hoodie and handed it to the officer who was getting pissed off with Justin's voice.

When the man was locking the door Justin winked my way and sat on the bed, facing me to watch me.

The officer handed me Justin's hoodie and I slipped it on, I was so thankful it smelt of Justin. I instantly calmed down and felt more at home in such a horrible place.