twenty two

[marie]

"Thankyou guys for being here with us, thank you all for being alive and yeah

"Thankyou guys for being here with us, thank you all for being alive and yeah." I chuckled from backstage, standing in front of Justin. His arms wrapped around my stomach and his chin leaned on top of my head.

We were watching Matty wonder around the stage like a lost puppy, I think he'd smoked too much weed for one night and drank too much red wine on stage and off.

The boys came running off stage and clapped hands with me. They all stood in a circle and lit up yet another joint.

I had drank a little with Justin, he promised he wouldn't drink much and would look after me tonight.

I think we're both totally wasted too. I decided today would be a one off.. I'd drink and have fun, let loose a little.. Or a lot.

I was literally dancing like a maniac with Justin, this was most definitely the best gig I've ever been to.

I slid out of Justin's arms and wandered on stage, the crowd yelled noticing my presence. I ran up to the edge of the stage, giggling like an intoxicated idiot and high- fived loads of people.

Eventually I walked over to Matty and grabbed his arm, leading him to the back stage. "Bye guys!" I yelled into Matty's microphone and dropped it like a boss.

When we walked towards the backstage, we were told the boys went to the dressing room.

Me and Matty sang along to Chocolate whilst swinging along to the beat in my head, I wasn't exactly singing, it was more belting out the words.

Matty's arm was casually hanging around my shoulder whilst we walked (stumbled) through the hallway towards the dressing room, we followed the smell of drugs.

I hated drugs but right now I didn't even care, I just wanted to party and shit. Have fun with my main boy, Justin.

And of course my other boys Matty, Adam, Ross and George. Love em with everything in my alcohol drowned body.

Matty banged on the door, still smoking from his cigarette.  "I hear music, let us in"

George opened the  door for us, I thanked him with a hug "you guys were insane out there!" I grinned looking around the room, all the boys were chilling out on the sofas including Justin.

Matty walked towards the sofa and sat next to Ross, laying across the sofa so his legs were on Ross's body. Everyone was to chilled out and wasted to care about anything.