thirty

[marie]

Justin and I sat in his bed being lazy as per usual but this time with a twist, we had a glass of white wine with us. I wanted to chill back with him whilst the kids slept for a while in my old room.

We wanted to do something different tonight so here we are drinking wine whilst watching Netflix.

This is probably the weirdest mixture of classy (due to the expensive wine) and mainstream (Netflix) thing we've ever done.

We couldn't go out anywhere because the kids were in bed, I honestly felt like a damned mum because I was looking after them, well Jazzy 24/7

All day Jaxon's dodged me like I was the black plague. He couldn't even look at me without giving me the evils.

Justin explained to me that they're here with Jeremy and their mother Erin to visit Erin's family. Jaxon was  obviously a Jelena fan too.

So we're looking after the kids for the weekend for them, family favour and all. I've heard they're excited to meet me.

Justin kept kissing my neck and trying to repeat this morning, I say he can go fuck himself because I'm still recovering.

I caught his lips onto my own and kissed him back, letting our connection break so I could gasp for air.

"Stop kissing me" I chuckled, turning back to the 3D television Justin has in his bedroom. It's incredible and has massive speakers too.

Justin jumped onto my lap and started sucking on my neck making me mumble out curse words "baby.. please stop it.."

He nipped at my neck once more and kissed over the bluey and red-ish hickey he'd left on my neck, it's like he wanted people to know he was there and did this to me.

"Can i taste you?" Justin asked with the biggest puppy dog eyes, I rolled my eyes and slipped out the bed "your freaking brother and sister are next door, are you crazy?"

Justin shrugged with a groan "pleaaase" I mocked his dragged out beg with a "noooo"

Justin sighed sadly and sat back onto the bed, I put one hand on the bed cautiously "if I get on this bed will I get attacked?"

Justin shook his head with the sweetest smile, but with Justin, sweet means untrustworthy. He had a freaking plan, I know it.