sixteen

[Marie]

"Perez news Twitter report :

Justin Bieber and his best friend (possibly lover) Marie Argent were both last seen together at California airport.. Where will they land?"

I was on Justin's phone, reading through his Twitter and following some fans. I'm pretty sure they clocked it was me because Justin speaks differently.

For example he uses 'lol' a lot.. I don't, ever. Okay.. Occasionally but only if i genuinely laugh.

The word 'lol' is just totally overused these days.

Justin had his left arm draped and his hand gripped on the steering wheel and his right hand holding my bare thigh, I was in nothing but Justin's shirt and undies.

Keepin' it real.

Only problem is, Justin's shirt kept rising up because I was sat down in the rented car. Of course Justin paid for a sports car.

*rolls eyes eternally*

He would probably cry if he'd have to use a normal family car, I couldn't imagine his reactions if he lost those expensive cars.

God bless him if he ever has kids in the future, I for one would not let him take our kids in a fast expensive car.

Wait, rewind. Forget I mentioned kids, or our kids. My mind just wonders off all the time and I think of that type of shit.

Justin rolled his eyes at the article i'd just read out, he wanted the media to just lay off for a while.

I think he wanted us to go back to how we were, when we were a secret. Tumblr buddies.

sadly, that'll never actually happen. We've been through too much and people know of me now. It'll never be how it was.

But hopefully, this big change is a few step forwards to our eternal happiness. *crosses fingers*

We just wanted to be happy and make everything work, nobody else mattered in this relationship. That's what we had to remember.

"They don't know shit"

I shrugged, as much as I love Justin.. I'll tell him when his ass is wrong. And they definitely did know shit. "they do now Justin, practically fifteen paps got photos of us"

Justin sighed squeezing my thigh and trying to comfort me, let me know he's there. I smiled not minding the paps, they weren't on my mind right now.

Justin was.

I laid my free hand on Justin's and held it tight "we're not here for them, we're gonna have a bomb ass time right?" Justin nodded and skidded the car down another road, I cringed and Justin noticed "sorry princess"

I gave his ass the "no you're not" look and he cheesed cutely, he so wasn't sorry.

Plus it was three in the morning, everybody would be asleep and here's Justin speeding in his posh car.