thirty three

[marie]

Oh my god... Tumblr Me is sOO close to 100k! This is unreal I wanna thank everybody who's read my books and supported me through them. To think I was going to delete Tumblr Me only four chapters in..

-

"He's.. He's licking my face!" Jazzy squealed whilst playing with our new adopted puppy, Stanley. He kept licking her face while she lay on the floor drowning in fits of laughter.

And if you're asking, Stanley is a tough lil boy and he stuck through the injuries.. He injured his tale and sadly had to loose it, but I love him anyways and begged Justin we adopt him..

So that's exactly what we did!

Justin on the low loves him too I know he does, I see him sneak a conversation and cuddle with Stanley every once in a while.

Speaking of Justin, he's been busy with Jaxon in the games room all day having some "guy time" as they call it. Me and Jazzy just shrug it off and do our girl power thing.

I painted her nails, did her hair and we took lots of cute pictures together. We even made ourselves banana smoothies (with the company of lil Stanley)

Jazzy got up from the floor and sat beside me on the sofa, Stanley of course followed so we were all on one sofa now. Stanley walked over Jazzy's lap and lay on my own like he did when we were in the car this morning.

I smiled, stroking his soft spotty fur, I loved his fur and began memorising each and every one of his black spots.

When Jazzy was finally back to breathing normally after her play time with Stanley, she joined me in the silence and she started stroking him too.  He absolutely loved the attention, I'm positive he's glad we took him in. He seems much more comfortable around me and loves the big spacious house, I guess it's like heaven for an active dog.

Whilst me and Jaz chilled on the living room sofa, my phone began buzzing. I mumbled quietly "shit" but not loud enough for Jazzy to hear.

Last thing I needed was to wake over- active Stanley up, he hasn't calmed down since he was under the knife at the vets which was literally eight hours ago.

"Who's that?" Jazzy asked looking down at my phone, it was a FaceTime request from mum but Chloe's picture appeared, meaning it was really just Chloe. I smiled "it's Chloe, my little sister"

"She's really pretty" I chuckled because Chloe would literally love her for that compliment. She's a very confident girl but loves those compliments coming in from strangers.

Helps her ego, I guess.

I answered the call and saw the top of Chloe's forehead making me inwardly roll my eyes, for a kid of this generation she's shit with technology.

And before you ask, no it's not her phone it's mum's. She uses it to talk with me when she wants to tell me things and misses me. I miss her all the time I just barely ever have time to see nor speak to her.

Life kind of kicked in ever since Justin and my career, I realised life isn't just tumblr and staying indoors. I'm figuring out my purpose I guess.