Chapter Seven

Roniah

"You look good as fuck." Kevin said behind me, in my ear, and grabbed my waist.

I moved from him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Who is she?"

"Who is who?" He asked, confused.

"The woman you was kissing in New York, and that I assume you've been texting and talking on the phone with all night?" I turned to him.

He sighed. "Look. When?"

"Damn. Was it multiple woman you kissed and shit? I'm taking about the one at that fest."

"It was not multiple woman, and the one you're talking about is Sarah."

"Oh, okay. Is she your other baby mother? I saw the kids."

"No.. She's my attorney.. She's helped me get back on my feet. I got the place in New York that I was talking about eight years ago, and I got my job that I was about to go to."

"So.. Is those your kids?"

"No! I mean, no.."

"You fucked her?"

"No." He laughed.
"

But I want to fuck you." He turned me around and kissed my neck. "Kevin, stop." I said as he roughly groped my breast.

"Hey, Ron- ... Oh. I'll come back."  I heard. Kevin backed off.

"Mommy! Jackson wants to come home with us!" Raegan ran into the kitchen.

"I don't know. We don't live here anymore, I'll have to talk to Laura."

"Okay." She said and ran away. I walked out of the kitchen. "Hey... The food should be ready in about thirty more minutes." I said.

"You mad because of Sarah?"

"Who's that? Why would I be mad?"

"Okay... Sarah Whitfield, my attorney that I hooked up with one time, the end of my second year in prison.."

"Oh. That's nice to know, did you knock her up? I'm sure you didn't use a condom in there."

He didn't say anything.

I laughed and grabbed some plates to set up on the table. He snatched them from me. "Give me this. They have you in here doing all this shit like you're a fucking slave."

"They don't HAVE me doing anything. I love setting shit up, decorating, whatever the hell." I snatched the plates back.

"Look,  we don't know if he's mine it her husband's.. S-"

"Ooo! Sleeping with married women, huh? That's niiiice.... Scandalous. Like our past together? Ohhh I love it."

"Look... I don't have time for your sarcasm so i-"