Chapter Five

Roniah

"Excuse Me, Excuse Me!! Me And My Mom's Trying To Get Though, Here, People!" Raegan walked through all of the gathering people at the huge event that is going on, she held my hand, tight, and dragged me along.

I laughed. "Raegan, you sure fit in with these New Yorkers!"

"Yeaaaa, yeaaaa... Ooh, let's go to that ride, right there!"

I nodded and went to it, paid for it and got in with her. "Wooo! Lawd!" She held her head. "I think ima be sick, I think I'm-" She held her stomach and leaned forward. I heard a little fart noise.

"Oops." She turned her head and gave me an awkward smile. "Momm.. I see Susie, and Joe!" Raegan pointed. "Sue-Sue!!!" Her little bitty voice yelled. The ride was finally over and we went over to them.

"Hey Rae!" Both of them said in usion.

"Hello!" Raegan smiled.

"How are you, Roniah?" Joe asked.

"I'm good, just a little tired."

"Oh, I know how you feel." Susie shook her head. I looked down and then around. "Raegan Ja'Rhea!" I snapped. "Get Over Here." She was standing in front of some woman and guy and their child. "Okay, okay! Wait... Please?" She said to me and then continued talking.

"Roniah.." Joe started.

"Oh, no.. I'm going to get her when we go home, which will be soon." I said. Raegan finally came back over, and I began conversation with them, and we walked around. "Come on, Chile! Get a room and stop lip locking in the middle of the street for everyone to see.!" Susie said to this couple slowly walking in front of us that continued pecking at each others lips. They turned off and we continued walking. Raegan was swinging my hand. "Hold on. I need to tie my shoe." She bent down.

"Ro, you and Rae can meet us at that station right there. I need to get Joe something to eat, he hasn't ate all day and his sugar's low."

~~~~~
I met them over there and when I turned around Raegan was standing by another couple with their children.

"Well, that's cool, sweetie." I heard the woman speak. "Where's your mother?" She asked. I then seen her looking around and towards the police officer that was standing close by.

"Sorry." I quickly snatched her from in front of them. "What'd I tell you about that shit, Raegan?" I gave her behind a few hits. She started crying. I grabbed her hand and took her to where Joe and Susie was. "I'm about to leave, you guys. It was nice seeing you here, I'll call you later Susie, do you want something before we leave?" I asked Raegan.

She kept crying and held her hands over her face.

"Hello.. Can I get two corn dogs, two funnel cakes, with strawberries on one, cherries on the other, a lemon shake up and a bottle of water?" I asked.

"Will that be all?" The guy asked.

"Yes it will. Thank you." I said.

"Alright. Your total is twenty-one dollars."

"Okay, thank you." I handed him the money.