Chapter Four

One month and a half later...

Roniah

"Mommaaaaayyy! Carlos Is At The Door!!" Raegan yelled from downstairs.

"Don't open it." I yelled back.

Five minutes later..

"Mooom! He's Still Ringing The Doorbell And Knocking On The Door! Can You Please Open It? He Has My Cookies And Cake!!"

"What cookies and cake? No He Doesn't Have Anything.. He's Not Getting In!" I said sliding on my dress that I'm wearing today, matching Raegan. (Outfits in MM.)

"Mom.. I texted him from your Facebook and he told me he'd get it.. See, 'Tell Roniah to open the door.. I got her something too.. Tell her I'm sorry for back in Sacramento I ft hag's what she's mad about.'" She read out.

I went downstairs, snatched the tablet out of her hand and then opened the door. "What do you want?"

"I brought snacks and stuff?" He said.

"Well, we already have snacks. Than-" I began to close the door.

"Thank you!" Raegan came and got the stuff out of his hands. "Where's Imani?" She asked.

"She's at work right now." He said.

"Oh, come in!" She grabbed his hand.

"Uhn-uh.. Ja'Rhea. Since when did you get grown and just welcome people into my house?" I asked.

She smacked her lips. "I'm sorry. Can Carlos come in mom, please?"

"You have ten minutes, and then you have to go. We're going out to have a girls day."

"He can come." Raegan started. Carlos continuously nodded. "He wants to be a girl."

"Noo! Noo... No!" Carlos shook his head. "I want to be the man that I am today, but better." He looked up at me. I rolled my eyes. I went back up to my room and finished getting ready.

"Okay, come on Raegan." I jogged down the steps. Carlos stood up and dusted off his pants and then helped her put up her papers.

"Can Carlos come?" She asked.

"No, i'm fine.. Y'all go have fun." He walked out of the door. We walked out behind him and he got into a vehicle. Who's car is that? I thought.

~~~

"Yes, I'll take the Lasagna Classico, and a water to drink." I told the waitress.

"How about you young lady?" She smiled at Raegan

"I'll take the same thing as my mom." She puckered her lips, closed the menu and intertwined her fingers and leaned on the table. "But I'll take a sprite, a large."

"Awee. She's so cute." She smiled. "Okay, honey." She walked away.

~~~