He lifted my head up and looked in my eyes,it really gave me chills and i just froze and instantly gained butterflies in my stomach. He then leaned down and his lips touched mine,at first i didnt kiss back but my body told me to,and thats what i did.

His tongue brushed over my lips and our tongues fought in the intense kiss. Wow may i say pretty boy lips were soft as hell. His hands were on my lower waist and mine were on the back of his neck. He ended up biting my lip and we both pulled back and he gave me goofy grin and my mouth was somewhat opened as i looked at him

"Dont tell nobody."i tell him

"I should be telling you that."he replied reaching over me getting a book. As we sat back down i quickly texted camyrn

MyLifeLine 👭: Bihh Gw?

Diary📓👐: What hoe?

MyLifeLine 👭: Me & Mook Kissed 😶

Diary 📓👐: Omg bitch u lyin? Fr how was it? Details bihh

MyLifeLine 👭: Girl first i was getting my textbook,i felt him close to me, like bih 🍆 close and then i turn around and he over me n shit so then he lift my head and lean in and tongued me tf down 💦👅 n it was gud his lips soft girl.

Diary 📓👐: Lawdddd. I wish i was there. Sound so juicy So wassup with you and ryan?.

MyLifeLine 👭: Girl we just friends.come to find out he got a shorty.

Diary 📓👐: Nooo❗❗❗ but gw?😏😏

MyLifeLine 👭: what bihh?

Diary 📓👐: i made a mistake and fucked Cory. 😂😂😂

MyLifeLine 👭: bitch how tf u manage to mistakingly fuck somebody.

Diary 📓👐: bihh idkkk but it was a good mistake causeee he packingggggg ❗❗❗🍆🍆

I laughed at her. "Whats funny?" Mook asked. "Dont worry." I say.

Drayce moore
__________________

Time was going so slow to me,maliya aint at school so i cant get no head today pussy. My mood so fucked up. "Hey drayce." Sadia says to me, i just her a nod and leaned back on the wall.

She smirked and sat in my lap facing me. "Mane get off me."i say turning my head. "Nah,i think i wanna stay..."she smiled and undid my and rubbed up on jr.

She got on her knees. "Nah stop i got a girl for that."i say but my dick wasnt tryna hear that. She shrugged and began to suck me up like a real deal sucker. No lie her head was a1, kinda better than maliya since while she sucking she can do tricks with her tongue.

"Ahh shit."i mumble. To decribe shawty. She thick as fuck like fat ass, thighs, slim waist, some nice ass titties ,this bitch bad as fuck and her looks were good too,she brown skinned with big brown eyes and long eye lashes and got braces.

I bust in her mouth and she swallowed. she cleaned me up and put ny dick in my pants and sat at her desk looking like she won an award.

Hey at least i got my nut.

Dradell moore
-----------------

A nigga was bored as hell since natillee go to a whole different school and texting wasnt any better. "Mr.mooore whats the answer to number 12?" Ms.winter asked me. I mugged her.

"Out of everybody in this class you asked me like i was really paying attention. "I say

"Well thats a zero for the day."she says walking to her computer. "Man fuck this class."i say throwing the text book at her and walked out,but soon as i walked out i instantly knocked somebody down.

"I-Im sorry. I did-didnt mean to bump you."she says as i help her up. "You cool babygirl. Dradell."i say with my hand out.

"Beauty Rodriguez"i looked at her in her eyes. "I see why they named you beauty."she was brownskinned,her skin looked golden and smooth, she was about 5'6,green slanted eyes it looked as if she had on makeup but then again it doesnt. She didnt have all the curves in the world but she had a nice body. She wore a foral dress with sandals and her hair in a bun.

She blushed,"you really beautiful you know that?"

"Nobody has ever told me that before."she looked down. I lifted her head up. "Keep ya head up ma. See you round outchea"i say.

Ooh imma cuff that

Drana Moore
----------- (+ 👈hint hint)----

As i exit the airport building,i go to the parking lot to find my Bently my dad bought and shipped here. I put my things inside and felt the need to throw up all the food i ate this morning and last night.

"I must be home sick already" i mumble and popped a piece of gum in my mouth. I snapped a picture and posted on instagram
-memphis ✈nyc. back outchea.

I got plenty of likes. I brung my engine to life and sped back on to campus. Bad way to start again but i have class in less than fifteen minutes.

I made my way into me and my roomates dorm room. Honestly i can't wait to get out of here. I have two more years left them im out. I walk in and lock the door seeing my roomate, Tash riding a nigga on the floor.

"Hey Tash. Im back!"i say laughing,never said i didnt like her though.she kept the room clean. "Hey girhh"she moaned.

I exited the living room and went to my room and unpacked and got dressed in some loose grey shorts and a black sweatshirt i stole from a friend with my black sandals.

I pinned my hair up into a messy bun and grabbed my iphone and made my way out of the front door. Rushing to Art/Design,i was knocked down.."oh my god!"
I exclaim.

"My fault ma."the sexy ass dark skin told me helping me up. "Whatever" i say rushing to class before im late.

Next chapter im introducing more POV's most will be the moore family tho.

-Drayla and mook kissed
-Camyrn had sex with Cory
-Drayce cheats on maliya with Sadia.
-dradell meets beauty. .
-drana home sick? ?