Not one word has been exchanged between the two of us since I sat down. But from what I've observed, when one of us moves, the other does also. We aren't exactly copying each other, but it's more of trying to gauge the other's mood, while at the same time, releasing some pent up frustration through our silent fidgeting.

I cross my legs, he slouches on his seat. He sits up straight, I clasp my hands on my lap. It's unnerving really, and I'm almost tempted to call him out of it when he does so too, at the same time I speak.

"Mia, do you want me to go?"

"Harry I - wait, what? Why?" I ask, fumbling for my words as he faces me and I'm not sure which startles me more, his question or the anxiety in his emerald eyes. Harry sighed, repeating his question, his voice much lower "Do you want me to go Mia?"

"Go where?"

He sighs again, shrugging his shoulders "Anywhere, I could just pretend I'm in the toilet with a stomach bug for the remainder of the show." His request baffles me and I know it reflects on my face as he doesn't wait anymore for me to ask anything and just goes on to explain. "You've been acting strange since you got back from your dance and I..."

"You didn't like it?" I can't help but ask as I hear the unmistakable sudden vehemence in his voice, once he mentioned my performance. I know I shouldn't be too nervous, he's got his opinion. But the fact that it was actually his image that made the whole ordeal much easier for me makes me want to shrink in my seat.

"Of course I liked it." he scoffed, and to my surprise a dash of red appears on his cheeks as he seems to be on unease, indicating he'll be saying something more. But damn if I say I don't find the usually confident man adorable in this state "And you looked great, but they should've given you something more appropriate to wear for a dance"

He turns his head away before he utters the latter part of his statement in a small, hesitant voice. But he is still unable to hide the darkening of his cheeks. But when his statement registers in my mind, my face takes that as the cue for its turn to redden.

Having worn it during rehearsals, I knew I'll end up showing some skin. It was a bit discomfiting actually, but my only comfort was that it wasn't to the extent of flashing my privates. As an actress, it's not exactly something I'm new to, but that doesn't mean I don't find a bit of difficulty in doing it, especially when it's something that I have to do live.

But what bothered me most right now, was the fact that I found close to no trouble at all in dancing so provocatively and seductively when Alex suggested to imagine me dancing for him. At that thought, new questions popped up in my mind again, making me shiver as they appear to be the toughest yet.

Am I that easy when it comes to him? Would I really be so quick to shed my clothes for him if we find ourselves in that moment again?

(o)

I can't help the sigh of relief that rolls from my lips as I wiggle my toes into the sand at the same time a light gust of wind passed by, the stress the early evening brought to me appearing to leave me with the waves that are being called back to the sea.

My initial anxieties had actually been brought to an alarming level when my ex-boyfriend took to the stage to end the show. I do recall the way my eyebrows rose up to my hairline at the mention of his name, since I did forget that he would be there as well. But I guess it would already be expected that the reprieve I felt came again from the man beside me as he asked me if I'd be okay in staying to watch or to leave early with him - bringing all my worries to an almost non-existent level for the remainder of the night. Truly, his concern is something I can never get enough of. I don't have any problems with seeing Justin anymore, I just didn't want to be caught off guard and I do admit having Harry around during those times would make everything much more bearable.