eighteen

"It's all your fault, maniac."

"How the fuck was that my fault?"

"You hit me in the balls first!"

Michael lets exaggerated groans escape his lips and drags his hand across his face, "You do realise Ashton's going to kill us, right?"

Luke also loudly groans, "Don't remind me, please."

"Please, remain behind this door, until you're told to be back inside." The woman – dressed in a black suit – instructs. Once both the boys nod and mumble agreements, she leaves the scene.

Luke pushes the door and holds it open for Michael. Michael mutters a little ‘thanks’ before entering.

"This is so silly, isn't it unfair how–" Michael's whines abruptly stop.

"Aren't you gonna finish?" Luke shuts the door, making all the noise of the show subsidise greatly, almost completely, "what were you—Mia?"

Mia tilts her head to the side, furrowing her brows, her face clearly showing surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"We got kicked out of the show for fifteen minutes." Michael rolls his eyes and does a little hand gesture: "Surprise."

"Ah!" Mia nods her head, "What for?"

"Um," Michael nags, he was embarrassed. "–Luke wouldn't stop hitting me in the balls."

The blonde lead immediately elbows his friend in the gut, "That's so not true, he started it." He throws heated glares at Michael, who simply sticks his tongue out at him. Both of the boys blushing with embarrassment.

"Well, at least you had fun, eh?" Mia chuckles, making them turn to her.

Michael laughs along, "Yeah."

"You got kicked out, too?" Luke's brows furrow as he directs his question to Mia.

Mia nervously laughs. "You guys heard the fire alarm, right?" She asks and they both nod. "I set it off by accident." Mia awkwardly rubs the back of her neck while both the boys stare at her with wide eyes.

"That—That was you?" Michael uncontrollably laughs, slapping his thigh. "Classic!"

"It was pure accident." Mia groans, running a hand through her short hair. "I was going to be kicked out for forty minutes, but then they realised it was actually an accident, so they cut it down to thirty." Mia checks her phone and looks up at the boys, "Should be back there in fifteen."

"You made everyone in the audience freak out, single–handed." Luke states, his voice deep like always. "No one knows it was you, though."

"Yeah, my manager did everything she could to get them say it was some technical problem." Mia sighs, with a shake of her head.

"Wow." Michael adds. "So, what were you doing here? Aren't you bored?"

"Bored?" Mia loudly laughs, "Of course no—I'm dying of boredom." She deadpans, immediately stopping her fake laughter. Pointing at her phone, she adds, "Even my friend won't reply to my texts. So, I just sat here trying to listen to Demi Lovato perform, which is hard because we're outside the theatre hall."

"Ooh, ooh," Luke slightly waves his hand grabbing Mia's attention. "Great performance, by the way." Luke quickly says, "I absolutely loved it!"