fourteen

Mia: why would you get jealous?

Mia: that's ridiculously silly luke

Nick Jonas: it's not silly mia

Mia: It is leuk

Nick Jonas: It's not Meia, shut up

Mia: just tell me why

Lukey: I mean nothing to you mia

Lukey: Nothing.

Lukey: I'm just...text

Mia: Luke it's not like that..

Lukey: But you, you mean a lot to me, and that scares me. I don't even know you. Or what you look like (not that it matters)

Lukey: Maybe it's because of the life I live, somoene like you means a goddamn lot me.

Mia: Luke.. What makes you think you mean nothing to me??

Mia: It's funny how I'm not even sure if that's your name..

Mia: but do you really think that I talk to you almost everyday, staying up late at night even though im FUCKING exhausted!

Mia: waking up earlier than necessary just to check for a message from you... Just because you mean nothing?

Mia: excuse you, but I don't just do that for everyone.

Mia: In fact, I don't do that for anyone.

Mia: anyone but you.

Lukey: That's really reassuring tbh

Lukey: and I'm sorry for being a dickhead just now.

Mia: I forgive you.

Mia: I'm gonna talk to you in the morning.

Mia: And were gonna have to play a serious game of 20 questions tomorrow

Mia: let's get to know each other better

Lukey: that sounds good.

Lukey: and feels good

Mia: kill me.

Mia: One fact about you before I leave.

Lukey: I have blonde hair

Mia: interesting..

Lukey: one about you?

Mia: I don't do puppet shows

Mia: ;)

.

.

.

.

"Are you done or?" Ayden's lazy huff resounds, "–do I just keep waiting till morning for some cuddles?"

Mia lays back in the squishy hotel bed, and sighs in content. A goofy smile making its way onto her lips immediately. She was in love. With the bed.

"Do you know how great this feeling is?" Mia starts, looking at Ayden who was already looking at her. "You've just travelled for 12 hours straight right after finishing a show and doing interviews—where they ask same questions over and over; posed multiple ways for a photoshoot. Then you travel to a hotel and you've just worked out your problems and you hit the bed?"