"Oooh. Is it a guy?" She asked all teasingly. I simply rolled my eyes.

"No. If you must know I'm visiting a pregnant friend." I smiled at her with a laugh when I seen a disappointed look on her face.

"Ugh. You're so boring. Bye Liz." She practically pushed me out the door with a small smile.

"Bye Davina. I love you!" I obnoxiously yelled as I made my way out of the old church.

~~~

I was making my way through the Quarter taking all the lights in the whole night but keeping a lookout for night walkers at the same time. Until I seen someone who shouldn't be out in the Quarter just sitting on a bench with a cup of coffee.

"Hayley?!" I yelled from across the street.

She looked up in surprise and asked, "Liz? Wh-what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean what am I doing here? That's the question I should be asking to you. You know werewolves aren't aloud in the quarter. Why-" I was cut off by a snap in the bushes close to us. I knew it was a night walker so I stepped closer to Hayley as she stood up.

We turned around and came face to face with one.

"Dumb move coming to the Quarter. You're coming with me wolf." He demanded.

"I have had it up to here with vampires telling me what to do!" Hayley threw her coffee in her face which burned him. I pulled her arm so we can start running the other way but as we turned there were two more vampires standing there while the other one was screaming in agony still.

Out of no where some blonde vampire rushed and broke one of there necks and ripped out the other's heart.

"Now that is no way to treat a pregnant lady. I do hate bad manners." Then she threw the heart down.

"Hayley you know her?" I asked when I heard that she knew Hayley was pregnant.

"Yeah. This is Rebekah, Klaus' sister." She introduced.

"Great well lets get out of here shall we?"

~~~

"This is why I told you never to leave the house. Werewolves are banned in the Quarter. I had a plan and your little night time stroll put it all in peril. Leave him!" He demanded Rebekah as she was making her way towards the vampire whom was still alive.

"You've done enough, don't you think? Leaving a trail a bodies like a road map to my door."

"If I hadn't overheard this one bragging about werewolves heads, everyone here would be screwed. And don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan and no one's seen you do a damn thing! Elijah made a deal to protect your child so it can save you from your selfish, rotten self. You obviously don't give a damn about Elijah or the child because what have you done to honor it?" Rebekah exclaimed.

"I have done everything! Let me spell it out for you shall I. From the day I arrived Marcel hasn't trusted me. From day one he has had his vampires ingest toxic vervain which as you know little sister, protects them from my mind control. I needed a spy. Someone on the inside with me, someone Marcel would never expect. So I created a day zero and got there first. Marcel had just lost six vampires, thanks to your little murder spree, and he needed new recruits. So I made the new one mine before he had even a drop of vervain. But we all know the real way to a man is though his heart, so..." Once he mentioned that I clenched my jaw and hands and was about to open my mouth but Hayley grabbed my arm and shook her head no.