After singing in the car, checking her looks and smiling at people in other cars, she finally was at the supermarket. She got out of the car, checking in her purse with her money. She did have the money, but she frowned when she saw her diary. She meant to leave that at home, she was always afraid of losing it. She sighed, walking into the market, walking down the aisles until she found exactly what she was looking for. After paying, she walked outside as she struggled to put the money in her purse.

Looking down, Ariana hadn't noticed a car was driving through the parking lot like a freaking manic until he started honking. Ariana turned, seeing the car when somebody suddenly pushed her out of the way, knocking her down and he fell right next to her. If he hadn't pushed her, Ariana would have definitely been squashed by the pick-up truck. She moved some hair from her face, sitting up, only to see Jai. Her lips curled up to a smile, knowing he would do that for her. His heavy breathing dialed down and he stood up, holding a hand out. He was glad he did that, he really did care about Ariana. He really did like her, and he was glad he had saw her now.

She took his hand, getting up and dusted herself off, Jai doing the same. She raised her head and looked at him, smiling, “Thanks,” she said to him. He looked up at her and smiled.

“You’re welcome.” He stared at her. Those few minutes were filled with silent thoughts. Jai wanted to tell her right then that he liked her. That he had liked her since he first layed eyes on her. But Jai knew it wasn’t that easy. He thought if he told her, then he would have to face the fact that she didn’t like him. She, on the other hand, wanted to tell him to come over. She wanted to get to know him more, not just the boy in the prank videos.  “So…” he broke the silence, looking down while shoving his hands into his jean pockets.

“Would you like to come over?” she asked quickly, she was afraid that she was moving too fast, and she was afraid of him saying no. Oh god, would that be embarrassing. “I mean, it’s my brother’s birthday. We’re having a dinner, but maybe you and I could go...I mean, you know. To dinner, well like to a restaurant. I kind of owe you anyways for saving my life.” She chuckled awkwardly as the words came out of her mouth. Jai was surprised; had she just asked him out…on a date?

“You mean… like… a date?”  He asked, raising and eyebrow. She only shook her head quickly, already embarrassed by her actions.  

“N—Nevermind, would you still like to come to my brother’s party? He’s quite a fan girl; he’d love if you were there.” Ariana lied; she looked down, hoping he would say yes. She was really nervous, sweating and biting her lip. She was fighting the urge just to walk away, right then and there, but she really wanted Jai to come.

He flashed a sloth smile, nodding. “Yes, of course, it sounds like fun. I’ll come over there in about an hour; I need to do a few things. Is that okay?” he stares at her, almost making her melt. She nodded quickly.

“Yes, that sounds amazing.”

As Ariana walked away, Jai had noticed something on the ground: her diary.

~

“Frankie! Frankie! Frankie where are you!? Frankie!” Ariana was practically fan-girling, running through the house, looking for her brother. Joan just shook her head, laughing at her daughter’s actions as she finished decorating the cake.

“In my room!” Frankie called, setting out and outfit on his bed, only to have Ariana run in, jumping on his bed. He frowned, crossing his arms across his chest. “Ariana!” he exclaimed, only to chuckle to himself and sat on the bed. “You only act like this when a boy is involved. Let me think,” he crossed and arm across his chest and tapped his chin. “Is it Jai?” he raised an eyebrow at her. She only hit his arm and he faked hurt. They were both really close. Ariana shared everything with Frankie, and he always gave her advice. They trusted each other.