~arιana~

Dear diary,

Guess what? I looked up the Janoskians this morning. It turns out they are youtubers, pranksters, whatever you want to call them. I watched a few of their videos, one called 'Awkward Train Situations' and another one called 'A Day In The Life Of A Dysfunctional Family', and I have to admit, the videos are pretty weird, but I couldn't help but laugh.

I was sitting on a park bench; it was around 2pm this afternoon. I was watching another Janoskians video on my iPhone while waiting for scooter to call. He had just signed me a few days ago, right after the conversation with Luke. And now I was working on recording my first album, my FIRST album! Words couldn't describe how happy I was, I just wanted to cry tears of happiness. Never in a million years would I have known this would have happened.

I was laughing at something Jai had said on the video when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw him, Jai. He looked even more perfect then when I had saw him last. "Hey, Ariana, right?" he asked as he raises an eyebrow. Hearing him say my name had made my heart skip a beat. I nodded and he smiled. "I just wanted to say, what my brother said to you..." I thought back to what Luke said: that Jai liked me. I smiled, remembering it, hoping it was true. "I guess it's not true. Luke's such a butthead and he just likes making up lies. I mean, yeah, I kind of liked you but not anymore because..." he stuttered. "I should get going,"

He turned around to leave when I grabbed his hand lightly; he turned around when I shook my head, looking down. "N-Nevermind." He sighed and walked away.

I am now eating ice-cream and watching the notebook. I can't believe I could actually think Jai would like me. He is so perfect, and cute, and funny, and cute, and perfect, and lovable, and perfect... what was I trying to say?

Oh...

I can't believe I could just think he would, I'm so silly for thinking that, aren't I?

Love Ariana, xoxox