~αяιαиα~

Dear Diary,

I am really starting to get ahold of this diary stuff, it's really fun and I can just write whatever is on my mind, which is alot.

Like the situation with they boy, whom I have learned his name is Jai, pronounced "Jay".

I was walking down the hallway in the Recording Studio, to the bathroom. When I got out I saw him and four other boys, kicking around a ball and not seeming to care What people around them where doing.

I had shook my head and began walking back to the room when I heard somebody yell: "Jai! Get the ball!" I felt something hit my foot and looked down to see the ball. I looked up and saw Jai running towards me and grabbed the ball. He smiled at me and I smiled back before he walked away and I walked back to the wall.

His smile made my heart melt. It was so cute and adorable, it could put a smile on your face no matter what. I could tell if somebody was in a bad mood he would be right there to cheer them up.

You are probably getting sick of hearing about Jai..

Another thing on my mind is song writing.

They usually write songs for me..but usually I have been writing songs but keeping them from them..because most if the songs are about Jai.

This is getting kind of long.

Love,

Ariana, xoxox