Epilogue

Author's Note-

Hello guys, first, this the epilogue. That means this is the last part to this story. I was going to write it in Ariana's Point Of View (POV), but I decided it might be better in third person. Secondly, Since you guys like my Jariana fanfictions I decided to write another, it is called "Isolation & Anorexia" (In the external link). The prologue should be up sometime next week. 

And last, the dedication goes to my wattpad friend, Kristin. She helped me get an idea for this. Thanks Kristin!

Love you guys, and remember, vote if you liked this chapter, and comment your thoughts!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-

She sat there, as still as a statue as she watched the waterfall. The pencil in her hand moved swiftly across the sheet of paper on her lap. Her eyes were focused on the water as she drew it onto the paper.

Nobody knew about her second talent, that she drew. She didn't want them to know anyways, she only wanted them to know that she sang. She thought that she sucked at drawing, and the only person that knew was her best friend.

Weeks had passed since she last saw Jai, but she definitely didn't forget about him. How could she ever forget about the cute prankster who she had fallen in love with? Yes, love. You might be thinking that she is crazy for loving a boy that she barely knows, but she knew she loved him. She had watched all of the Janoskians videos. She knew what kind of a boy Jai was. He was that kind of boy who would try to act tough around his friends, like he didn't care about girls, but deep down inside he was down to earth, and he cared about everything. He was sweet, loveable, but also very shy. That was the reason he hadn't told Ariana that he liked her.

Yeah, he liked her. He wasn't in love with her.

"Ari! Come in here!" Ariana heard her mother, Joan call for her from inside. Ariana sighed, getting up and set her notebook on the rock she had previously been sitting on. She walked inside, seeing her mother mixing something in a bowl, which Ari had assumed was cake mix since today was her brother, Frankie's birthday today and they were having his party in a few hours. "What are you doing? Anything important, honey?" she asked as she took a different spoon from the drawer and Ariana shook her head.

"No, nothing important." She smiled. "Why? Do you need help?" she asked, staring at her mother.

"If you aren't busy. I need you to run down to the market and get some frosting for me. Your brother is such a goof, he ate it all this morning before going to the studio." she shook her head as she pour some more mix into a bowl and began to stir it.

"Or course!" Ariana exclaimed. "But I am still in my pajamas." Ariana looked down, staring at her bunny print pajamas she had on. It was only eleven o' clock, and she liked staying in her pajamas until she needed to go places. She liked to be comfortable because she didn't have anybody to dress up for, but that is until she goes to the studio where she usually sees Jai at. That's when she gets all prettied up.

Ariana walked upstairs to her massively big bedroom. She looked around, smiling before she got out her floral, yellow, blue and pink dress, the one she loved so much. She quickly got dressed into it with some yellow heels. She loved wearing sun dresses and heels. She put her hair up into a pony tail and looked in the mirror. Not satisfied with herself, she put some pink lipstick and mascara on. She smiled at herself in the mirror and then rushed downstairs, shutting the door behind her and got into her car. Putting her seatbelt on, she checked herself in the mirror, wiping some lipstick off the corner off her mouth and chuckled to herself before turning the radio on. She smiled as she knew what song it was, Fall by Justin Bieber. Believe it or not, Ariana was quite a Belieber.