~αяιαиα~

Dear Diary,

I haven't written in her in a few days, but the most weirdest thing happened to me today..

I was outside the studio talking to some fans and getting some fresh air when a boy came up to me. He looked about my age, and he looked almost exactly like Jai. It was really creepy.

"Hey," he greeted me out of breath and I only assumed he might have ran here. I quickly greeted him back and he looked around. "So, before you think I'm Jai, I'm not." He chuckled. "We are twins, I'm Luke." When he said that I almost laughed, did Jai honestly think he could pretend he had a twin? What in earth was he trying to do? But then I noticed he had a little dot on his nose, and I didn't remember seeing Jai with that.

He quickly started explaining their similarities and differences before I asked him: "Okay, can we go inside? There are a lot of fans around." He nodded and we walked inside and then he turned to me.

"So, since you know now that we are twins..ah, fuck it. Jai likes you, okay? He asked me to talk to you because he is like really shy." I blushed.

"He does?"

He only nodded and then looked at his watch. "I got to get back with the boys, don't tell Jai because he'd kill me. By the way," he winked. "Looks up the Janoskians." He walked away.

I was really confused. Did Jai really like me? What the hell were the Janoskians? Google here I come!

Love Ariana, xoxox