Unstable

(Y/n) walked into the lair from a mission with the boys. It's been about 2 weeks since her's and Raph's little night. After the weeks past from the night she was feeling different. Feeling sick almost every morning. She brushed it off and kept the sickness to herself. She followed behind Leo, Donnie, Mikey, and Raph. As she walked in she noticed Casey as he turned his head and smiled at them. They all smiled back as Casey spoke "Hey you guys!" he said happily. Casey walked up to hug (y/n) as the sickness in her stomach hit her again. (Y/n) stomach cramped and ached as her knees almost gave in but she didn't let them as just let out a grunt. "You ok?" Raph and Casey asked in unison. The others looked at her as (y/n) breathed heavily. "Quit looking at me" she ordered as she walked to her room leaving everyone behind. As she opened her door she slammed the door shut as she locked the door and ran to the restroom in a rush. She hunched herself over the toilet as she hurled for the second time today. The sickness started to worry her. As for her absents and staying away from the brothers and her lover Raphael worried them. Casey looked at them then down the hall "I'll be back" he said as he walked down the hall to (y/n) door as she knocked.

(Y/n) heard her name being called from the other side of the locked door. She hugged her knees to her chest as she sat next to her shower. She felt weak and she would leave her room untill it wore off. Casey walked back to the living room and looked at Donnie and called him over. Now Donnie and Casey both stood infront of the door. "I need you to pick the lock" Casey whispered to Donnie as he gave him a confused look. "Wait what?" he asked as he looked at Casey. Casey looked back at him "just do it" he said "what if shes just looking for privacy?" Donnie asked. Casey knew (y/n) to well to believe the story as he looked at the door "Shes not now unlock it" he said as Donnie shrugged it off as unlocked the door. (Y/n) head shot up as her (e/c) orbs flooded with red and strips of black. Casey and Donnie peeked into her room as they saw the bathroom light on. The inched closer to the restroom "(y/n)?" Casey called out as she stood up fast as she ran to them as she gripped her hands around Casey's throat as she pushed him against the wall and snarled at him. "(Y/N)!!!!" Donnie shouted as he attempted to pry her off. With a swift motion she elbowed Donnie in the throat.

Donnie fell back and coughed harshly to gain his breath back. The brothers heard the noise as they ran down the hall. Her grip tightened as Casey kicked and choked for air. The brothers saw the event as she turned her head, strands of (h/c) hair falling into her face as she breathed heavily. Leo had tackled (y/n) to the ground as she released a breathless Casey fall to the floor. Leo sat atop of (y/n) with his katana near her throat. With a swift motion (y/n) lifted her legs wrapping her legs around his neck as she flung her legs to the floor making Leo fly with them as his head slammed against the floor as he fell unconscious. She stood herself up as she growled. Baring her canines toward Raph and Mikey. As Mikey swung his nunchucks she caught them swiftly as she pulled them. (Y/n) collided with Mikeys as he fell unconscious. Raph stood still "(y-y/n?)" he said in worry. Her red eyes met Raph's emerald green ones. Her glare softened as they looked at each other "Babe.." he walked up to her taking her hand.

"It's ok no ones gonna hurt you" he reassured her as her heavy breaths lightened up. He gently stroked her cheek. Her eyes went normal to her original color. Raph smiled lighty at her and kissed her forehead. "Raph..." dur said in a hush tone. Raph looked at her "yes?" he asked.

"Im unstable...whatever is happening to me....is gonna kill me" (y/n) said in worried tone. "Im scared" mumbled as she didn't want to sound vulnerable.