Ones In Need

Raph waited a whole night for (y/n) to come back, but she never did. (Y/n) slowly opened her eyes. Lifting herself off the cold hard ground she snapped. Noticing the old iron bars that held (y/n) for months on end. Raph got his sais and quickly headed out into the sewers without waking his brothers or sensei. Raph walked through the sewers. (Y/n) looked around seeing if there was anyone. Then she started banging on the old iron bars. "LET ME GO!!" (Y/n) yelled. Shredder appeared out of the shadows with a bit of light beaming on his metal suit. "What do you want with me Shredder?" (Y/n) asked looking at the sharp armored man. "You know what I want, you are dangerous ." Shredder moved in front of the cage.

"You know that, that beast still lies under your skin. That beast almost killed all of us. Who knows what it could do to the turtles and there sensei Splinter?" Shredder said evily.

Raph was running on the rooftops hoping to find (y/n). Then came upon a bloody and ripped black hoodie. Raph knew it was (y/n) hoodie and he had a sense of what happend to her.

"Shut up." (Y/n) said through clenched teeth. Shredder looked at (y/n) "I suggest you rethink your words little girl, in fact your anger and pain is the fuel for that monster inside. You can't deny the fact. Your a demon,......a beast,......a monster." "NO.IM.NOOT!!" (Y/n) yelled filled with rage.

Raph got to the front of Shredders tower "I will save you (y/n)." Raph said to himself hoping she was still alive.

"Face it (y/n), your the spawn of darkness it's self......so was your mother and you know it. But your mother is gone now and has pasted the darkness to you." Shredder said pacing back and forth in front of the cage. "Be quiet my mother is not in this anymore." (Y/n) said holding the cold bars.

As Shredder chuckled Rahzar and Tiger claw came up next to him. "What happened to my mother is nothing to laugh about." she said now crushing the bars. Rahzar growled at (y/n) "Lola deserved it."

Raph busted through the glass ceiling "leave her alone." (Y/n) was breathing heavily "Raph you better run." Raph looked at (y/n) confused "why?" (Y/n) broke the bars with a simple pull and throw. "Cause..I'm about to break."