The Secret Let Out

"I don't like to speak of them." (Y/n) said with a stern growl in her voice. Raph continued to stare at (y/n) "well can you tell me? Pplleeaassee" Raph said practically begging. Begging bugged the hell out of (y/n) "FINE!! Rahzar is my dad and Lola James is my mom. "(Y/n) said with her (e/c) eyes burning holding back tears, and her throat hurting holding back sobs as the horrifying memories washed back into her mind. Raph got very shocked, "RAHZAR IS YOUR DAD!!" he said yelling. (Y/n) tackled Raph and covered his mouth "yes but I ran away from away from him and shredder when I was 6 cause I'm actually very dangerous and all they did was lock me UP IN FUCKIN CAGE!!" (Y/n) said enraged as tears roll down one by one. "So you don't secretly work for Shredder?" Raph said questionably. "NO!!why the hell would I work with that bastard!!" (Y/n) said vigorously.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Why would he ask me if I worked for Shredder? It's probably because I'm Rahzar's daughter. Ugh I hate my dad I wish my mom was still alive.

Before (y/n) knew it she was pulled into a warm hug from Raph. Surprisingly she hugged back. "I'm sorry it must be hard." Raph whispered. For some reason (y/n) felt safe, something she hasn't felt in a while. Raph held on like there was no tomorrow. (Y/n) sighed lightly.

Raph's P.O.V

She is the daughter of one of are enemies. Now I know I'm crazy. She's so amazing, I'm surprised I'm even hugging her. I don't want to let go ever but I have to.

Raph let go and looked into (y/n) beautiful (e/c) eyes. "Just to let you know I'll always be here for you (y/n)." (Y/n) nodded and walked out of Raph's room.