Lovely Killer Lies

(y/w)=your weapon
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
(Y/n) shot awake from her sleep sitting up fast. She looked around and stood up. As she thought her nightmare was over another one had started in the living room. (Y/n) went to go find raph but quickly regretted it. With widened eyes she saw the love of her life kissing a girl with a yellow shirt, blush shorts, and black tights. Raph noticed (y/n) and pulled away from April "(y-y/n) its not what it looks." he stammered to find his words. "Fuck.you" is all she said and ran out the lair as tears fell. April looked at raph and smirked. "So your mine now" she said in seductive tone. "Get out April." raph said shoving April out of the lair.

(Y/n) P.O.V

Tears strayed from my eyes as I ran. I ran as far as possible despite raphs calls for me to come back. As I ran I remeber my mothers words before she died.

~flashback~

(Y/n) ran to your mother who was now laying on the cement bleeding to death. She knelt down next to her mother "MOMMY!?!" (Y/n) pleaded for her to get up. "(Y/n)......go now dont wait for me...." she breathed out. (Y/n) teared up at her dying voice. "Y-you're a strong girl......dont let a man hurt you destroy them before they hurt you.....shiw them who is ruler.....be strong my love...I love you" she said before her last breath escaped. She teared up "mommy.....no!!" (y/n) screamed in sadness and pain.

~flashback ends~

(Y/n) stopped in her tracks remembering your mother. A growl rose in her anger and rage mixed. Raph saw her on a roof as he ran to her. "(Y-y/n) I'm sorry it was all April" he breathed heavily. (Y/n) pulled out (y/w) and turned to him "Shut the hell up!" she snapped. His eyes widened "w-what?". "It was fucking both of you now you're gonna pay for it.both of you!" an evil smirk spread across your face as your beautiful (e/c) orbs flooded with crimson red. Raph backed up as he filled with fear.