the messenger

2 weeks later
Jungkook

1 thing is that I'm about to died today is May and is my last day being whit my boy taehyung he doesn't know about me dying and I'm not gonna tell him.

"Hey babe what you thinking about?" He ask I shake my head and sat up on the bed "oh nothing" I lay against the wall and look at him he smile at me. I hug him and I told him "I love you" he looks up and kiss me "I love you too" I hug him tighter and he giggle I try to hold the tears.

"I have to go some were I'll come back!" I said he nods.

__________

I got off my car and went inside a old building "hello?" I say until I heard a voice "it's me" that voice laugh "oh I live that song!" He squeals but then he got serious.

"Hand it over!" He screams I jump a little he's gun pointed at me "hand it over!" I gulp "I don't have I-it" I said "oh you dont have the money!"

"So that bullet didn't hurt!" That'd wen I felt pain in my leg "fuck!"

"Oh someone is hurt aww"he said and laugh "you bastard!" He kick me on the leg I fell on the floor. He turn around that's wen a idea pop up in my brain.

I grab he's leg and he fell, he's gun got out of he's hand I try to grab it. That's wen I sat up and pointed a gun to him he just laugh and sat up "oh you gonna sh-"

BANG

That's the only thing I heard.

3 person

Taehyung sat on the sofa watching television then the news pop up on the screen

" some gun shoot was heard" a women said "but the men is dead he's name was Jackson"

(Not Jackson of got7)

Taehyung turn off the television, the door opened and it close whit force "Tae!" Jungkook scream in pain taehyung looks next to him and see he's leg is bleeding taehyung went running to the bathroom to grab the aid kit and wrap he's leg

"Fuck" jungkook screams

"Where the fuck were you jungkook!?"

"I was the one who shot the guy. You saw the news right" taehyung nods "that's was me!"  Taehyung had wide eyes "please I'm sorry" taehyung stood "I took a other bullet for you! I'm in pain and your not I safe all of your lives!" He screams he tries to stand up jungkook couldn't that's wen Tae screams of fear. Taehyung runs to grab the phone but jungkook beats him to it.

"Please no" jungkook said sadly he was about to cry Tae looks away scared trying to find something to hit him.

"I love you taehyung I now you hate me your scared but I love you I may not be perfect but I'm trying to end this!"