hopie! your back

3 person

Heart beating really fast can't control he's breath, he felt like dying . He felt shivers go down he's spine while he entered the hospital

"Hello doctor Phillips call me yesterday to come here" taehyung said to the lady "go to room 24"

He ran while screaming a 'thank you' he opened the door and see he's uncle awake smiling at him "hopie! Your alive! You came back from the dead!" Tae screams happily "oh please what your mom said was a joke"

Taehyung

That bitch lie to me, he told me he was dead! What's a mom!

"How you doing?" He says and grabbing he's glass of water "it's nice actually but you you have been a month here!" He chuckles "oh well my son the lady's loves me" I rolled my eyes.

"But you and jimin?" He ask "well I think we're over, we kinda fight last time and he talk to me yesterday about it and yeah we're over" he got mad "that prick!" "Oh don't worry I'm not that hurt" he nods.

Jungkook

I walk towards my bedroom and I see it how it's is the same like last time

"Alright let's do this" I heard the front door open I got like half of the stares, I saw my uncle "hope!!!" I ran towards him "he opened he's arms "hey!" I see taehyung there looking at us "oh hi taehyung!" I hug him too "I have to talk to you and serious"

He nods I grab him and we walk to my room.

Taehyung

He grabs my arm and led me to he's room is still the same since he left "what is it?" "Will you let me back?" I look at him weirdly "as being your boyfriend?" "I really don't know"

"Taehyung please c'mon no one will known about us it will be alright" jungkook say and I'm kinda scared if someone will  know about us dating "um I-I really don't  know kookie" I want to be whit him but we can't he's my step brother