can't believe this

30 dicimber

Taehyun

Why mom? Why whit he's dad it could be better if you were whit a other person.

Thinking and thinking this could not be true.

The door open and I see my mom "mom! I need to talk to you right now!"

He looks at me "what?" "Who are you dating?" I ask 'let's see if jungkook is saying the truth' I said in my mind "well I'm dating the best men in the world namjoon!"

"But why him?" "Well because he's hot, now go to your room dear"

Now jungkook is my step brother well great, having my crush my almost boyfriend but no now he's my step brother .

Jungkook

"Son how are you?" I heard my dad said "very good"

He keep reading a the newspaper "we are going to taehyun birthday suprise!"

I rolled my eye 'i dont want to see him' my mind spoke "well hes your step brother so dont be mean!" I put my hands up in defense "alright, alright"

I rolled my eyes "i hate my life I can't believe that I have to go" "what did you said?" I shake my head "nothing"

I walk to my room and sat down on my bed thinking and thinking. I look at my clothe in the floor.

I really have to clean up.

Tae

So today was the day I will meet jungkook and he's dad. The day that I saw he's dad and we both had sex that was the most stupid thing ever.

"So the will come in any minute know!" My mom said happily I was not even happy, those we're the people that was invite jungkook and namjoon. I hate this.

_________________

Sorry sorry sorry and sorry

I don't have internet on my grandmas house I'm sorry and that wattpad didn't want to work for a while so sorry.

Comment
Vote
A lots of love xoxox