happy fucking birthday 2pt

Tae Tae

He looks at me and smile we both look at each other. I fell like he was eye raping me, he started to lean in until our lips met. I felt so happy I even smile he grab my waist and pulled me into him.

Jesus I can even feel he bulge. But fuck it.

He stops and looks at me he throws me in the bed and he climb on top of me he was about to kiss me but someone ruins it.

"Hello guys! What- holy jams sorry"

Jungkook stand and he fixes he hair, I look at the door while I sit up and see the one and only (park no jams jimin) park jimin. I rolled my eyes.

"I came to give you this" he says really nervous. I take the gift and open it. It was a really good shirt for me it says.

"Alien mod"  and it the back was like Kim taehyun

"Thank you jimin, I really love it" I stand up and hug him. I let go of him and see jungkook really mad "I'll be down stairs" he says and left. Jimin is still looking at me whit a really smiling face.

Bipolar mod

Jungkook

He at first rolled he's eyes and then be all nice and hug him, so fucking bipolar. why did he hug him? Ugh is so hard not to be jealous. He will think I'm a dick.

I went out side and sad at the edge of the pool.

I bet they are having a really hot make-out session on taehyun bed. Did the kiss meant anything for him. My life is so fucked up.

My though got cut out by someone jumping in the pool. I orange hair pop out of the water.

"Hello there!" Jimin said "why are you alone?" He says

"Well because you really interrupt something and I don't whant to see your stupid faces" I say

"First of all I really have a handsome face and a really good body, boy I'm more build up. You look like Santa clause want did you ate a lot of kookies" my jaw drops

"I'm a perfect boyfriend for taehyun and sorry for saying this your he's step brother I can have him you can't and I'm really sorry not sorry" he got out the pool and dried himself.

"You know jimin, you can be all build and stuff but that doesn't make you a good boyfriend."

"You still not gotten point the thing is that he's is falling for me"

____________________

Oh shiet dudeeeeeeeee

Thank you so much for 100 votes

And thank you for  the 1.22k

Vote
Comment

All the love xoxox