Can't Part 2

You went to visit your family the weekend you requested off. Your mother decided it was bet if you would attend therapy but you refused.

You came back home and relaxing on your couch. You thought back to the 4 months. You got out of an unhealthy relationship, met new people, and got a dog.

You have yet to see Akiteru's brother. He was supposingly tall and blonde but he was no where to be seen.

Akiteru handed you flowers every day, telling you the meaning, pointing that his brother told him to.

You got up and decided to give the flower shop a visit. You came in, smelling the various fragrances. "Hello there (y/n)!" Ennoshita greeted.

Ennoshita was the employee you became acquainted with. He was older than you by 3 years, yet he looked way younger.

"I was told to give you these," he mentioned. He handed you a bouquet of yellow chrysanthemums.

"Secret admirer?" You asked. "That's what it means huh?"

"Yeah! You're catching on," Ennoshita chuckled.

"Quit fooling around, Enno," a deep voice scolded. Ennoshita sighed and shrugged. You turned to see golden eyes and a very tall man.

"Who are you?" He asked. You frowned at his bluntness.

"A friend." You crossed your arms, making yourself seem tougher. "(Y/n) (L/n)."

"Oh the annoying girl who comes here every day," the tall blonde remarked.

You gasped in offense and glared. But before you could make any remark, Akiteru walked in, carrying a box of fertilizer. "Kei! It's not nice to talk rudely to a friend," Akiteru scolded.

You glanced back and forth between the two. Then it hit you. "Akiteru, is that your brother?" you asked. Akiteru smiled.

"Yup, this is my baby brother, Kei," he proudly announced. Kei looked liked he wanted to puke.

"I'm leaving," he sighed. He headed into the back, probably continuing to attend to the flowers.

Akiteru put down the box and settled behind the counter. "Sorry. He's a bit shy."

"It's okay. I'm sometimes like that too. How's the business while I was gone?" you teased. Akiteru shrugged and decided to cut some tags.

"Well, sales just upped by 2% which isn't much. We're going to change the interior and if you don't mind, do you think you can stop by and help?" Akiteru answered.

"Sure. It's not like I have anything better to do," you smiled.

-

-

The next day, you followed your usual schedule. Go to work, talk a bit with some coworkers and then stop by the shop. This time, you brought some cookies along from your mother. She packed a good amount since she wouldn't be seeing you in a while, making sure had "a good taste from home".

You could see that they have already started packing things up. Boxes were stacked outside, flowers in their respected areas. The smell of dirt and the aroma of flowers wafted onto the street. You stepped in and greeted Ennoshita before going to the back room.

Kei was carefully arranging seed packets, labeling groups of types. He turned and saw you standing with your tupperware. "You can put it on the table," he pointed. Kei then went back to his work. You did as you were told.

"Where's Akiteru?" you asked. Kei jerked his head to the back door. You walked there and saw Akiteru opening buckets of pain. "Need help?"

"Ah, yes! Thank goodness you're here. One of the guys couldn't come in today so I'm glad you're here." You bent down and got to work.

What seemed like an hour, became 4 hours. You joined the boys for dinner, eating at a ramen bar a few streets down.

"And then, I was mortified when the old lady handed me back the dead flowers. She was like 'I'm here to sue you for killing my sunflower!' She called a daffodil a sunflower!" You all laughed at Ennoshita's story.

Your phone rang so you excused yourself from the table. "Hello..?"

"It's me," the voice replied.

You stood in silence outside the bustling bar. The cars seemed to have stopped coming by. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

"Hello Katsu."

To be continued...