Lips

Tsukishima knew this was entirely wrong. He stared at his girlfriend who was asleep, open to any attack. She insisted that they have a study date when she falls asleep. He sighed and rubbed his temples. It's now 8 PM and he's the only one awake. 

He looked over once more but his eyes wandered over to her lips. It was plump and small. He knew that feeling he was having..and it was a bad one. He smacked his cheeks and looked back down at his homework. 

(y/n) was really smart and she finished her homework a day early. Now he was the only one left. She said she would help him but she only gave him input for Math and fell to the traps of drowsiness. One reason why he dated her was because she was smart which was a good thing with her beauty. 

Tsukishima put down his glasses and turned off the lights. He stumbled into the bathroom to brush his teeth and get ready for bed. He climbed onto his bed besides his sleeping beauty. He brushed her hair aside and kissed her forehead. She stirred awake by his actions. "What are you doing, Kei?" she whispered. 

"Waking you up dummy," he harshly said. She pouted. Her lips tempted him once more. "Go and brush your teeth. Text your mom that you're staying over too."

"Okay okay," she yawned. She got up and did as told. As she conversed with her mom on the phone, she sat down on the edge of the bed. Tsukishima scooted closer to her backside and gently drew lazy circles. 

She squirmed and smiled. Once she finished she jumped right into his embrace, kissing his face. He couldn't help but to smile too. She pulled back to smile brightly. "You needed any help?" she asked. 

"I'll finish it in the morning," he mumbled back. (y/n) caressed his face and snuggled closer to his chest. "You're really cruel you know."

"For what? Ditching you for sleep? Ah! By the way, Yuu-sempai said that I can come and see your practice match. I saw him the hall way and I took the chance to ask," she said. 

"Why would you ask him?" Tsukishima growled in annoyance. He traced more circles on her back. 

"He was there. That's it. Daichi-sempai was not there today," she mumbled. Her lips moving against his collar bones was tickling his senses. He turned and brought her with him. She squealed quietly. Now she was on top of him. 

(y/n) looked up and giggled. "What? Jelly?" she laughed. And what Tsukishima did next shocked her completely. He leaned closely and brushed his lips against hers. (y/n) blushed but melted right into his touch. 

He continued to kiss her, his mind was no longer in control..his feelings were. She started to run out of breath, pounding gently against his chest. He fell back down on his pillow, leaving her out of breath. "What was that?" she gently asked. 

"Something. Now sleep."