Fight

When you and Tsukishima fight, usually it's something small and you two will make up a day after. But the biggest fight you two ever had was the one that nearly split you apart. 

It was late in the day. You were desperately trying to finish a project, eyes drooping from loss of sleep. Tsukishima was texting someone, lounging on your bed. 

"Hey, if you're not gonna help me in any way, you can leave," you mumbled sleepily. 

"Tch, it's not my fault you procrasinated on this," Tsukishima scoffed. 

Right now, you weren't in a mood to pick a fight. But you really needed to concentrate. "Okay okay, I'm sorry but can you please be quiet?" you asked. 

"I don't understand why you're such a clutz sometimes. You can just turn it in late you know and just get docked a few points," Tsukishima pointed. 

You stood up abruptedly, fuming. "Kei! You know this really isn't helping me much. If you're gonna sit there all night making fun of me, you can gladly step out that door!" you shouted. 

"Jeez, can't you just relax?!" Tsukishima snapped. 

"You're on my nerves!" you said back. 

"Well I'm sorry for being such a bother! You know what, why did I even chose to date you?" he said in disgust. 

You just opened the door and didn't say another word. As he passed you, you could hear his softly whisper,"It's not even my fault."

Once his foot left the door, you slammed it, sliding down, feeling sobs rack all over your body. 

-

-

You didn't come to school the next day since you overslept. You did drop off the project after school, receiving full credit. 

You made sure to take a nap once you got home. As you flopped down on the bed, you could hear his words in your head. All of a sudden, you felt cold and more alone then before. 

You curled up, hiding your body amongst the blankets and pillows. Did he really think that in your relationship?  

You never once doubted him or yourself...suddenly it hit you like a storm. Was he really just going to leave you like that? Did he really regret being with you?

You cried again, holding yourself. 

-

-

You opened your eyes groggily, seeing sunlight pouring in your room. It was late evening. You stood up and saw something at your door. You ran to it and yanked it open. 

There stood Tsukishima, holding flowers, his eyes swollen. "I'm sorry," he croaked out. 

You just enveloped him close. "I'm sorry too."

Tsukishima just kissed your forehead before gently pressing against your lips. "I didn't mean it. I promise to make up for everything.."

You nuzzled closer, breathing in the scent you missed so much. "Hm..This is enough."

After that, Tsukishima never said anything so rash. He watched his mouth, and if he said something rude, he made sure to make it up to you.