Annoying

You knew that dating Tsukishima meant you would have to stand his teasing and constant sneers. It never came across to you that it would become..annoying. Everyone was always praising you for putting up with this idiot of a boyfriend and you had to say that you were pretty proud of yourself too. 

You glared at the back of his head, trying to at least drill some sort of hole. Tsukishima turned and looked you in the eye. "What?" he asked. 

His blunt tone made you glare harder. "I hate you," you concluded and flopped onto his bed. He didn't make further comment but threw a cushion at your figure before continuing whatever he does. 

You knew that both partners are supposed to be open to each others mistakes and all but it was extremely hard when your boyfriend happens to be extremely jerk-ish. 

You felt a dip on the bed and someone carefully moving your body. Tsukishima was mumbling under his breath about something. Your eyes were closed, hoping he would leave you alone. 

Then a warm pair of lips was on your forehead. It took every ounce of willpower not to snap your eyes wide open. He brushed your strands of hair away from your face and softly whispered, "I love you."

As he moved away, you blushed and burrowed yourself deeper in the blankets. Yep, he's annoying.