Funny

It's funny how a person can just fall in love with a smile,

Or a laugh.

The way they look or the way they talk. 

Every little thing about (y/n) drives Tsukishima crazy. She's something alright. He wakes up to the smell of her light shampoo and natural scent. Her sweet voice that soothes him awake and asleep rouses him from the depths of his dreams. 

"What's wrong?" she asked. He looked down and just brought her closer. She didn't say anything though. Which he appreciates a lot. 

-

It's funny, how much a human being can make another human being just crash. 

Tsukishima wandered around class since it was break. Yamaguchi was absent since he got a fever in the morning. (y/n) crept up behind his tall figure and leaped onto his back. "Kei!" she chirped. He winced as she made impact but instinctively wrapped his arms around her legs. 

"Don't do that again or I'm gonna bring both of us down," he hissed. 

She didn't do anything except pepper the nape of his neck with kisses. "I love you."

He couldn't bring himself to stay mad afterwards. 

-

It's funny how much a presence of another can really leave an empty gap. 

(y/n) looked around for Tsukishima at school but it seems like he was well on his way home already. She huffed, looking down at her feet. He promised to walk them both home after practice but she fell asleep in the classroom. 

She made her way home, humming empty tunes. She looked down at her hands, missing how his hands would fit hers like a puzzle. As she made the familiar path home, she saw a tall figure in the distance, scowling down at his phone. 

"Kei?" she called out. He turned and his scowl almost disappeared. "What are you doing?"

He ran to her, embracing her close. "Where were you?" he hoarsely whispered. 

She just silently kissed him back, all of the words unspoken flowed like a river between them. "I'm sorry for worrying you," she said. 

He shook his head. "It's okay..My fault."

He made sure to call her at all times after that. 

-

It's funny how just one person out billions could be Tsukishima's soulmate, the one who drives him nuts, keeps him wanting more and more. 

He couldn't wait to see how the days will turn out with her in the future.