Morning

It was the first morning you shared with Tsukishima that made you fall for him all over again. You slept over his house since it was already late in the evening and he protested that it was late for a person to be outside.

He slept on his side, facing the wall while you faced his back. It was the first time you both were sleeping in the same bed anyways. You watched his back gently rise and fall with each breath he took.

You traced random things onto his back, he was not bothered. You could hear his soft muttering as he said the words you traced. You cuddled against his scarce warmth. Before you knew it, the night welcomed you into deep slumber.

As you woke up with the sun, you opened your eyes to see Tsukishima's face to you. You jumped slightly, carefully to not wake him. You realized that somehow, in the night, he flipped around to have you close and his arm around your waist.

"Sneaky~" you cooed. You smiled and tucked your head right underneath his chin. His shampoo wafted right into your nose, tickling your senses. Being so close to him, caused everything in your mind to be filled with just him.

You sighed in contentment, falling into sleep once more. You heard him move a few minutes later. He was groaning and wiggling about. "mmmgh..(y/n)?" he mumbled.

"Here," you replied. He relaxed and just stayed still.

"We should really get up.." he pointed.

"Ehh~" you groaned. "Why not stay in? It's the weekend."

He seemed to take that into thought. "I'll take that."

The whole morning was just cuddles and small conversations. Ever since that morning, you couldn't picture a future without it.