Warmth

You shivered and rubbed your arms together. The cold air bit your skin, causing it to rise. You huffed, trying to get as much heat as possible. Today was the worst day to walk to school obviously. It's almost summer but the rain came last night and the clouds decided to linger. 

All of a sudden, the rain began to pour down. You cursed and rushed for some cover.

Tsukishima this morning texted that his mom is driving him to school instead of making him walk (which made you extremely pissed) so he was going to leave you alone.You sighed and ran through the gate. 

Your hair was matted to your skin, including your uniform. You tried to dry in the bathroom. Some classmates walked in and laughed. You gave them a glare. "Psh," you scoffed. 

You walked to the classroom. Everyone whispered their comments and laughed. You blushed but sat down in your seat. Tsukishima looked at you. He could see your bra through the thin material. He rushed over and placed his volleyball jacket over you. 

"Go change into that," he commanded. You glared but did so. Once you came back, he gave you a smug smile. "You look nice. Is it warm?"

"Like you care about my health, you ass," you hissed. Your hair was finally drying up and it was beginning to get tangled. "Ugh, do you have a brush?" you asked. 

Tsukishima shooked his head. You rested your chin on your hand, looking out at the school yard. He felt bad since he was well..a jerk for not coming to pick you up like a good boyfriend he was. He sat down on the desk behind him faced you. You turned but he forced your head to stay still. 

"Don't move," he grunted. He slowly untangled the strands, brushing your hair with his fingers. He smiled softly to himself, feeling your soft hair and your shampoo overwhelmed his nose. 

"Done," he said. You moved your hands through your hair and smiled in sastisfaction. "Thank you!" you chirped. 

There was enough warmth from that smile that caused him to blush. "Whatever."