It actually made me feel hurt that he thought that, I get that he's no saint but neither am I.

"Why do you think that?".

"Because it's true, being with you makes me have something to open my eyes to, the second I laid eyes on you I just knew it but the snappy little attitude caught me off guard-

"Hey!, I do not have a snappy attitude".

He kissed my neck before he replied. "Keep on thinking that doll face".

"I recall being very nice to you when we first met you were the one with the attitude".

I remember that day because he looked like a walking hard on. To think about it, it was unnatural for him not to be wearing those orange jumps they give to inmates not that he would wear it, he would have probably took it off and gave me a preshow of my life.

"So what do you say?, me and you and a bottle of whiskey, it's a no clothes allowed trip so just pack stuff to travel in".

Did he just say that?, typical him.

" My,My, Mr.Gravano aren't you the romantic, but why do I have this nagging feeling that you're trying to take me away from something".

"You worry too much doll".

And that right there just confirmed my suspicions.

"You're hiding something".

"Stop assuming things -

"I wouldn't have to if you would just tell me-

"Damn it doll face".

" You know what your brother must be good for something I'll just go ask him".

I slid from next to him and proceeded to the door but the second I opened it, Alex blocked me, I tried to side step him but he put his hand on my hip trying his best to stop me.

"Alex what is the matter with you".

"Nothing".

"Then move".

"I don't get you, we were relaxing on the couch and you jump into this imaginary mood assuming that I'm hiding something from you, it hurts that we always have to come back to this". He said trying his best to play damsel in distress, like I would fall for that.

I held up my finger as I pushed him in the chest. "Well it hurts that you hide things from me too, it's a mutual feeling now how about we resolve this just step aside so I can go ask your brother something".

He shook his head no, I can see he wasn't budging so I moved back tapping my chin in thought.

"Fine". I turned and smiled at him but he narrowed his eyes at me clearly seeing that I'm up to something.

"I have to go collect my mail".

" Really?, it's Sunday mail doesn't run on Sunday".

"It's Sunday mail doesn't run on Sunday". I repeated mocking him. "How would you know, what are you secretly delivering mail to the whole of Stanton island or something".

I could see him stifling a laugh but he hid it behind his hand.

"You're something you know that".

Frustrated I made a quick dash for the door I got as close as the door when I felt my feet begin to leave the ground.

"Alex put me down".