Entry 2

((Author's note: AMG, 3 votes? o A o I <3 you guys~ You motivate my lazy butt to make more chapters))

August 14 2013

Instead of doing exercises on P.E Class, I write on my diary :333 What a waste of changing into my P.E uniform. We can do anything we want at P.E! o 7 o The girly cliques brought their cameras, cellphones, tablets...and so on and started picturing themselves o - o... Ew. It's what we call "Selfie" here. Mostly girls and some weird men do it. Well as for me, NOPE. I'm too ugly for picture taking sessions! ; ^ ; One time when the camera switched to front view on my cellphone and saw my (ugly) face, I almost threw my cellphone away! o ^ o Maybe that means I'm grossed on how I look like? ; _ ; People say the only beautiful part about me is my wavy hair and brown eyes. Of course Errol wouldn't say that. He says all parts of me are ugly! >:U Thinking about him makes my blood boil so it's better not to I guess o w o Bridget's playing badminton with my classmate, But I'm more interested in Table tennis, Scrabble, and Chess. Most are educational....SO WHAT? o v o'' Errol and the rest of the popular clique are playing basketball...WAIT A MINUTE, I thought I said to myself to not think of him...? FINE FINE. BETTER NOT LOOK AT HIM = A = Our gym teacher's chatting with the School gymnastics head.  Probably about next month's activities. I can guess now it's...OUR FIELD TRIP!!! O 7 O I'm Totally going with Bridget since we're besties <3333 ..E- Oh wait, Better not think of him...Better not think of him now...Not right now...Sigh... - ^ - Ooh! The others are playing volleyball. I might join later, But my diary...It feels like as if it's calling to me! o - o ...Must...resist....Okay! I'll play volleyball. I'll just put this in my bag.. and after I play, I'll write more entries~

=AFTER PLAYING VOLLEYBALL=

...UGH! THE WORST THING HAPPENED TO ME. Errol was playing basketball as usual, And I was playing volleyball. He looked at me,laughed, and talked to his friends. Then one of the members of the popular clique handed him the ball,He snickered and giggled, THEN HE THREW THE FREAKING BALL AT ME! My leg got hit so it...HUUUURRRTS!!!!! >:UUUUUU GRRRR! I'll write tomorrow, I'm too ANGRY to write! RAAAAARRGH! 

-Eva Salvador