Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

Juliet's pov:

I haven't left my room in three days. Three entire days. I didnt eat or communicate with anyone. Trey is currently outside my door trying to convince me to open the door. I was too tired to even walk two steps.

"Juliet open the door!" He commanded in a authoritive tone.

I kept on ignoring him.

"I'm worried sick about you!" He shouted.

"Listen, at least let me check on you!" He said.

"I'm doing fine!" I shouted with all the energy I had left.

I felt my throat become dry and my head spin. My sight was blurry and I couldn't breath properly.

"Juliet what the fuck is happening? Open the door or I'll fucking break it!" He shouted.

I blinked a few times and I closed my eyes letting darkness engulf me.

"Mom! I dont want to be taken away! Mommy!" I shouted for her, but she never came.

"You're mommy deserves to rot in hell!" The woman said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me away with her.

"Why is mama leaving me?" I asked, crying my eyes out.

"She is leaving us all and going to where she deserves to be. Where all bad people go." The woman said, smiling evily.

I looked back and saw the the forest burning. "Goodbye mama," I whispered, crying silently.

"Oh penelope dear, I'll find you a better mom. You're five years old! You're a big girl! Now wipe your tears away and act brave." The woman said.

All I knew is that this evil woman is behind my mama's death.

"Love, wake up," somesone whispered in my ear, making me jump.

I took in my surroundings carefully, realizing that im in a hospital room.

My breath was short and I was sweating heavily.

"It was just a nightmare, dont worry." Trey said, rubbing my back.

"I know the reason behind my mom's death." I whispered, tears blocking my vision.

"Shh it's all going to be alright," he said said in a soothing voice.

A/N thank you so much for 1.2k! Sorry for the short chapter, I'll update soon!

dont forget to vote, fan and comment! Xxx