Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

Juliet's pov:

I was in my room the whole entire day and I was starting to get bored. If I was really a witch, then where are my powers? I wondered to myself. I got out of my bed and fixed myself. I wore an over sized baby pink sweater and grey leggings that I found in the closet.

Yeah, they happened to be my size.

I sneaked out of my room like a thief and I made my way towards the library. I stopped in my tracks when I heard some arguments coming from the opposite corridor.

I know that spying is bad, but screw that, I really want to know what's happening.

Two pretty girls with mad expressions on their faces.

"She's a witch! And that stupid witch is his mate!" 'I heard the girl say.

They are talking about me. But who's my mate?

"She doesn't deserve him. That bitch. What was her name again? Jenna? Julia?" Her friend asked.

I bit my lower lip and left to find Trey. I needed to find him as soon as possible and ask him who my 'mate' is.

I was making my way towards the kitchen when I heard distant footsteps coming near me. I held my breath and I hid behind a expensive china antique.

As soon as the footsteps became closer, I heard giggles.

I peeked from behind the antique and I saw Trey with some barbie doll clung all over him. And he was admiring her.

I felt a hint of jealousy run over me but I reminded myself that he's not mine and that he can do whatever he wants.

"Babe let's go party or something! I'm very bored! I came back from shopping at 4 o'clock and I stayed in the pack living room after that. I'm very bored and I'm in the mood to dance!" She said, swaying her hips.

Bitch I stayed in my room for the whole day so stop complaining.

"Ask my driver, he'll take you to a club. But come back before midnight because it's dangerous out there." Trey said.

I smiled in satisfaction when he rejected her offer. Wait.. Why do I care?

"But reyy baby why? We'll have fun! And maybe we can do some stuff when we come back." She said, batting her eyelashes at him.

I mentally gagged when she said that.

"Bella you know I can't. I have a mate." Trey said.

He has a mate? Damn! Who's that lucky werewolf who got him?

I kind of feltjealous. I mean, I know we aren't dating and I barely knew him but damn! Me and all the other girls are fangirling right now.

I wonder if I'll be somebody's mate. Will he be nice? Will he like me?

I'm not even a werewolf! I'm a witch!

In all the fairytales stories that I've read as a kid, the witches were evil and bad. But I'm not! And that really pisses me off! I mean look at me! I don't even own any powers!

"But she's a witch!" That barbie girl shouted. She gasped and she covered her mouth with her hands.

Her squeaky voice scared the living day lights out of me and I bumped my head on the antique making a loud thud.

Way to go Juliet.

"Juliet?" Trey called my name, looking at me.

"Oh hello Alp- Trey. I was feeling hungry so I decided to to grab a snack!" I said, waving at the girl and walking away.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I went to the kitchen, and rested my head on the fridge.

Was the girl referring to me as Trey's mate? Because I think I am the only witch in this place.

I took in deep breaths and tried to clear my mind. I have no Idea what's happening!

"Juliet were you spying on me?" Trey said out of no where, scaring me. "Can everyone stop scaring the shit out of me?!" I shouted out of frustration.

He gave me a death glare and I sighed.

"I'm just frustrated. Am I your mate?" I asked. "You heard her, didn't you?" He said.

"I'm the only witch." I sighed. "Yeah, you are." He said.

"That fucking doctor couldn't keep his mouth shut. I'll show that traitor." Trey hissed angrily.

"Its okay. Leave him alone." I said.

"No it's not. You do not understand, witches are a threat to everyone. We are supposed to burn a witch alive once we see one. They are a big threat juliet. And you're a witch." He said, moving his hands around to add some affection to his words.

I gasped at the thought of being burned alive.

"But I'm not going to burn you alive. You're my mate." He said, calming me.

I'm his mate..

"Can I go back home? I need to ask my adoptive parents if they know anything about my real parents." I said.

"No of course not!" He shouted. Why the fuck is he shouting?

"If they find out that you're a witch, they will burn you alive juliet! They're humans! You're a bigger threat to them!" He yelled.

"Okay! I am a threat and I get it! Just shut up please!" I yelled, storming out of the kitchen.

I was about to pass out any minute now. I was so mad to the point where I could feel my blood boiling.

"You're not going anywhere!" Trey shouted, grabbing my wrist. "Just leave me alone! Please! I'm tired." I begged, yanking my hand from his firm hold and running back to my room.