Chapter 3

A/N popcorn anyone? *Offers a bucket of popcorn*

Chapter 3:

Juliet's pov:

"Hey there beautiful," a guy said, blocking my way towards the staff room exit. "Move." I said. "Not until you do ask I ask." He said coldly.

I shuddered at the thought of that.

Cons of working at a bar full of drunk people.

"Get out of my way!" I yelled. "Shall I repeat what I said?" He asked, smirking.

I screamed loudly, hoping that kayla would come to the rescue, Until I felt his hand make contact with my cheek.

He fucking slapped me!

"Now if you make any other sound, I will do something worse." He hissed.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, breathing heavily. "Come with me," he said. "No!" I shouted.

Let me tell you what's happening.. This weird guy locked us inside the staff room and he wants to take advantage of me.

I felt another slap on my cheek. oh my god, I  felt the warm, thick blood trickling down my nose.
"help!" I shouted. But it was no use, the staff room was sound proof. "I said don't fucking shout!" He said, grasping my hair tightly and pulling it. He then banged my head on the wall and laughed.

"I will wait until you fall unconscious," he said, with a devilish smirk on his stupid face.

Oh god if you save me from this situation, I will go to church every Sunday and I will help with charity and I will be a good gi- Suddenly, the door burst open and the same brunette guy with green eyes stormed in angrily with the other blonde guy following him. "You fucking asshole!" the brunette one said holding the weird guy from his collar.

"Trey put the guy down!" The blonde one said.

So hot guy's name is Trey..

Trey refused to put the weird guy down and he choked him. "Do. Not. Come. Near. Her. Again." Trey said, throwing the guy with full power on the floor and leaving him unconscious.

Trey's eyes turned venom black and his teeth sharpened. He looked so scary and I was so close to peeing my pants.

"Are you okay?" He asked, pulling me up. His eyes turned green again and I could see the hint of worry behind them. I placed my hand on my cheek and I nodded. my jaw felt like it was broken, but I didn't want to make a big deal about it.

"Show me your cheek," he said. "It's fine, really." I said. "Show it to me." He insisted. I sighed and I removed my hand away from my cheek.

"Shit, it's bruised. What did that son of a bitch do to you?" Trey asked angrily.

As I was explaining to him what happened, I felt something warm trickle at the back of my head. I touched the sore place on my head and I felt blood.

Dizziness started washing over me and I felt y head spin. That's when Trey's strong muscular arms came into action and held me tightly.

"Josh start the car, I'm coming." Trey ordered the blonde guy, Josh.

He held me bridal style and he put me in the back seat. I had no idea where they were taking me, but what I did know is that I was in safe hands. I mouthed a quick thank you to them and I drifted into a hole of darkness.

A/N
Very dramatic I know...

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Thank you for reading my story!!

Don't forget to vote xx