Romeo x Reader ~ Time

Start from the beginning

1 Month Later....

It's been a tough month, not for you of course. Your five year old brain didn't understand any of the seriousness going around the guild at the mention of the Grand Magic Games. But for Romeo, this month was the hardest. He was extremely happy that you were in his life again, but as puberty hit him, he thought what it would be like if you were his age. He was in love with you, but could do nothing about it.

Everyone split up to train, you went with your dad and his group. Romeo wasn't able to come with you which made you sad. But it allowed Romeo think about his situation, which took priority over training. But something went wrong when Laxus was training.

While Laxus was fighting a monster, your curiosity took over you and you left the safe camp without anyone knowing. You watched your dad beat up the monster and got very excited, you jumped up and down, wanting to beat up a monster yourself. Your actions attracted one of the monsters in the forest and as you were jumping around in circles, you saw a monster.

A high pitched scream left you, gaining Laxus' attention. He turned around to see a creepy monster shadowing you with an eerie purple magic circle. "(Y/N)!!" Laxus screamed, running to you, shooting electricity at the monster. But he was too late, the magic circle connected with you, leaving you unconscious on the ground. Laxus quickly made the monster into dust before kneeling next to you. He picked you up than ran back to the camp....

2 Months Later......

Romeo arrived at the Grand Magic Games, ready to watch his comrades fight for their guild. He was so excited to watch Natsu battle it out, but he was also excited to see you. It's been three months and Romeo finally concluded how he felt about you, he loved you. He was ready to wait and see what you think about him when you get older. Ready to take that chance.

But as he stood there, watching the final group of five to walk out, he realized that he hasn't seen you anywhere. Romeo saw Laxus standing there with Juvia, Mira, Gajeel and Jellal. Wanting to know where you were, Romeo turned to Master Makarov. "Master? Where is (y/n)?" Makarov gave a confused look back. "Now that you mention it, I don't know. You should ask Laxus later." Romeo nodded and waited for Laxus to return.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Laxus! Laxus!" Romeo shouted at Laxus, gaining the blonde's attention. The mage turned around in the boy's direction. Something was different about his features, they were sorrow. "Laxus, where's (y/n)" Romeo asked.

Laxus frowned. "She's with Porylusica." Romeo didn't know what to think about the answer. "Why is she with Porylusica?" Laxus' frown grew. "She was cursed when we were training. She's been that way for two months now. Don't know if she'll ever wake up." Laxus said with a few tears before walking back the way he was before.

Romeo could comprehend what he was just told. He sprinted off towards the nurse area where Porylusica was. He slammed the door open, earning an annoyed comment from the healing mage herself. Romeo didn't bother to say sorry as he was already by your side. You laid there unconscious, wrapped up in a warm blanket.

Romeo hated seeing you like this, all weak. Tears fell from his eyes as he lost you once again. "W-what's wrong with h-her?" Romeo asked through tears. "She was cursed by a time demon. Usually when cursed by this demon, the cursed would sleep for the most a month before waking up much older. But because she was cursed so young, her small body isn't able to recover. It's still unknown if she'll wake up at all."

Romeo feel to the ground, sobbing. He lost you again and this time he may not be able to get you back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 Years Later.... Btw, your 19 because of curse......

You rose from a foreign bed, very confused as to where you were. The last thing you remembered was getting attacked by a monster and then being teleported to a weird atmosphere. There was an old woman named Kerry who looked about 21 who took you in. Ever since then you were taught and trained in magic.

You walked out of the room into a very rowdy hall of people. They all seemed to be partying and having the time of their life. You smiled as you noticed the Fairy Tail mark on everyone. You were finally home after nine long years.

You made your way down some stairs and headed to the bar. As you walked there, everyone became silent and stared at you surprised. The only one in the entire guild who didn't notice you was Laxus, your father. "Finally, some peace and quiet." Laxus said over exasperated. Mira poked his side and told him to turn your direction. "What is it Mira?" Laxus said very grumpy, but once he saw you, a huge grin spread across his face and tears formed in his eyes. "(Y/n)!" Laxus shouted, lifting you up in a gigantic hug. You laughed at your father's actions and everyone in the guild cheered.

"Did anything happen while you were unconscious?" Laxus asked. You nodded your head and smiled at the memory of Kerry. "Yeah. A girl named Kerry took care of me." A look of shock rose on Laxus' features. "Is something wrong dad?" You asked, very confused by his reaction. Laxus only held you close and kissed your head. "Kerry is your mother." Laxus whispered to you. You were shocked, but the happiness that flowed through you from being able to spend nine years with your dead mom sent you to tears.

At the front of the guild, the 21 year old Romeo returned from a mission. As he entered the guild, he noticed that everyone was huddled around in a group. Curiosity took over him and walked over to see what was going on. He saw the love of his life, (y/n), alive walking around talking to the guild members.

Without a second thought, he ran through the crowd, pushing people out of his way. You turned around at the sound of complaints. Only for a split second you saw Romeo before he engulfed you in a hug. "R-Romeo??" You asked with a shaky voice.

"I love you (y/n), I will never lose you again." Romeo said in a calm voice. Hearing his proposal brought back all the lonely memories you had those nine years without him. You broke down into tears, never wanting to be let go from Romeo's embrace. "I-I love you too." You told him, squeezing him tight.

After a few seconds, Romeo began to let go, the feeling made you feel as if he was going to leave you. Another tear escaped your eye. But once Romeo was far enough away, he placed his hand on your cheek, staring you in the eye with a loving stare. And without a second thought, Romeo closed the distance between the both of you and your lips connected. The guild erupted in cheers, some tearing up as they watch the both of you be in love for more than 14 years.

The both of you finally got your happy ending and Romeo was never going to let go of you ever again. Even though time was against you, it didn't stop you two from being together.

Sorry for how long it took!! T^T It's all my fault, I have no excuse. T^T But I hope you enjoyed it and it didn't become too confusing....... 

 For the next x reader, I have decided to set up a Straw Poll where you guys can vote instead of just commenting down below. 

To vote go to this site: http://strawpoll.me/7396120

I love you all and have an amazing day/night/week!! <3                           ~deadpoolxxlux