Chapter 8

*Niall's POV*

I woke up with my laptop sitting in my lap. I must've fell asleep when I was freaking out about my follow from Liam. Wait but..where's Liam? Last time I checked I was with him in his bed sleeping. Wait...was it all just a dream? Well obviously dumbass otherwise I would've been with Liam right now.

My laptop was dead so I plugged it in. I waited for it to turn on. Today was my last day off, Sunday. I only work on weekdays. Unfortunately Ashley is on vacation so she's off for two weeks. Way to leave me Ashley. She said shed text me once she got off her plane. They were going to Bora Bora for some cruise. Lucky them. I don't see how her family has that money.

My laptop turned on and I went straight to Twitter. I had many mentions so I decided to look through them.

@tyleroakleylover:

Girl, congratulations on the Liam followwww. Xx

Then I saw that Tyler Oakley, a high school friend, had DMed me.

@tyleroakley:

Heyyy! We should hang out today. Maybe make a collab video? Are you up for it?

@niallhoran:

Of course! What time and where?

@tyleroakley:

How about my place at 2? Sound good?

@niallhoran:

You bet! See you then.

I hadn't seen Tyler in at least 7 months so it would be nice to see him again. Then I saw Tyler tweeted at me.

@tyleroakley:

Alright you guys! Doing a collab with @niallhoran so tweet us questions with the hastag #askniallandtyler

So we're doing an ask Niall and Tyler video ok...

~~~~

PLOT TWIST IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But the fanfic isn't over yet there's still more Niam to come. ;)

~LiamGirl